I really tried (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Seriously, I really tried to get the 200 stuck yesterday. Crawl control simply wasn’t going to let it happen. You have to love these cruisers…..

Last edited:
Seriously, I really tried to ge the 200 stuck yesterday. Crawl control simply wasn’t going to let it happen. You have to love these cruisers…..
We drove through deep sand, sticky mud, etc. it just would not stop moving forward.

Try deep snow and you'll quickly find out that the 200 sinks instantaneously, and that crawl becomes completely useless.

The 200 will keep moving so long as it can get traction. Deep snow is its achilles' heel.

Just wondering, what 4 wheel vehicle won't get stuck in deep snow?
Ones that replace the wheels with Traxx. 😊
1664160950143.jpeg

Or maybe this:
1664161059800.jpeg

That first one is a RC truck!
There are quite a few Subarus and at least one raptor on Traxx up here in AK.

And I’ve gotten stuck in both sand and mud. The mud was high clay content and just caked the tread. Our sand up here is brutal, very soft and fine glacier silt, most people won’t take anything other than ATVs in our sand. My LX (on 285/70-17) aired down to ~15 psi does amazingly well.

Last edited:
Try deep snow and you'll quickly find out that the 200 sinks instantaneously, and that crawl becomes completely useless.

The 200 will keep moving so long as it can get traction. Deep snow is its achilles' heel.
And the Achilles heal of every single other vehicle, unless specially outfitted for deep snow!

And the Achilles heal of every single other vehicle, unless specially outfitted for deep snow!
Yes, and no. Lighter vehicles have an easier time floating. My '16 Tacoma certainly did a LOT better in deep snow, despite not being built for it. There's a 1500-2000lbs difference between the 200 and the Tacoma - that's significant and plays a huge role in deep snow conditions.

Get high sided on the rear diff pumpkin in wet slippery terrain without lockers and tell me again how unstoppable it is. :)

Try Colorado clay/mud. You'll get stuck for sure, as I did, along with the wrecker that came to get me out AND the wrecker that came to get the wrecker that came to get me out...

Try Colorado clay/mud. You'll get stuck for sure, as I did, along with the wrecker that came to get me out AND the wrecker that came to get the wrecker that came to get me out...
Almost sounds like the time we got two vehicles stuck in snow*. But only one wrecker and that one could not even get to us. Eventually we got both rigs out with snow machines.

*unplowed road that was not marked properly or closed. The road had been packed down by snow machines and for the most part looked like the road beforehand. We drove about 1/2 mile down the packed road before both vehicles sunk to their axles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom