I prefer paper manual to PDF. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Picked up a second hand copy of the service manual and it came in the mail today. Thanks eBay. That MF’er got some beef to it.

3B91FC70-230F-4DFC-B1B2-538429B538F6.jpeg

Last edited:
Eckswizit rug there. The FSM is the door to Land Cruiser (two words) enlightenment. Mine sat on the back of my toilet for the first two years after I bought it.

What it won’t tell you is that you should never remove the two screws that retain the pin socket to the AFM and the MAF. You will have engine problems hence forth if you do.

Eckswizit rug there. The FSM is the door to Land Cruiser (two words) enlightenment. Mine sat on the back of my toilet for the first two years after I bought it.

What it won’t tell you is that you should never remove the two screws that retain the pin socket to the AFM and the MAF. You will have engine problems hence forth if you do.
hey Baldilocks, that rug really ties the whole room together.

And thanks for the headsup on the AFM/MAF. I’ll try to keep my dickskinners outta there.

Queen and mix-a-lot puns aside I guess it's a sign of my advanced senility but I still get WAY more utility out of any paper printed book versus any digital format. Especially when it comes to reference or service manuals.

These things are higher than giraffe pu**y on eBay…..like $150 to $250. I found this one via a second hand bookseller on eBay for $29. Thought it was a mistake.
Good call. Wits end Joey has the 2vol sometimes on his site for $65 but haven’t seen any lately, so tired of waiting. I went ahead and paid the piper. Been meaning to do it anyway. Thanks for the inspiration.

Picked up a second hand copy of the service manual and it came in the mail today. Thanks eBay. That MF’er got some beef to it.

View attachment 2806506

Are you providing coffee and donuts during the presentation? I mean you have the podium set up and please don't tell me this is a virtual class, I'm tired of virtual classes:cry:

I am very much an in-person, hands on type of dude. I am sickened to be reduced to pretending to live my life using a camera and microphone to interact with snowflakes afraid to go outside and get dirty. I would much rather be at work in 110 degree weather complaining about the usual stuff than being cooped up behind a webcam listening to someone who has never been outside of a classroom in their life giving me career advice.

Yeah, we drink a lot of coffee, and when the price of crude oil is high enough, we have a dude on site just to make cookies and donuts.

00E3B332-543B-4A30-966D-67AF10591538.jpeg

I am very much an in-person, hands on type of dude. I am sickened to be reduced to pretending to live my life using a camera and microphone to interact with snowflakes afraid to go outside and get dirty. I would much rather be at work in 110 degree weather complaining about the usual stuff than being cooped up behind a webcam listening to someone who has never been outside of a classroom in their life giving me career advice.

Yeah, we drink a lot of coffee, and when the price of crude oil is high enough, we have a dude on site just to make cookies and donuts.

View attachment 2807384
I’d rather be looking at your 80. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom