For Sale I need you opinion Folks! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
So, Having a hard time deciding which Rig to let go. I have a silver 2006 LC with 222k and the wife has a 2007 LX470 in the Galactic Gray with 136k.. Engine was replaced on the LX less than 10k ago by previous owner with a used engine with 81k miles.. I have the paperwork for the purchase of the engine and the bill from the mechanic who did the engine swap.. unfortunately the receipt does not specify the mileage of the engine but the mechanic assured me that was the mileage when he purchase although its not specifies on receipt.. He is a well know mechanic in the area.. Worked for Nissan for many years...This was several thousand dollars worth of work. If I remember correctly, it was over 7k for engine, swap.. The truck had been maintained well before but the previous lady ran it hot when the T-pipe broke on a trip to Florida. The undercarriage is immaculate on both.. I will list some details below on both..

LC interior - 8/10 - very clean carpet, minor blemishes on center console, leather has been refurbished on seat. Looks good.. Has stock Entertainment system. One owner, and single driver looks like...
LX Interior - 6/10 - carpet is stained, can be cleaned im sure professionally for few hundred buck. Not sure if this will remove everything.. Is normal uses stains, drinks, food, etc.. No cigarette burns, or oil stains.. Rear cup holder broken. This truck was owned by family with Kids, leather a little more work but not ripped.. Drivers side leather was re-done..

LC Exterior - 8-9/10 - minor scratches, no dents, truck was garaged so paint is very shinny..
LX Exterior - 7-8/10 - truck was parked outside/inside, so mild paint wear on hood. Slightly dull, and the black plastic around windows shows the weathered look.. but the paint on the sides still looks great.. also light scratched only.. Looks very good...

Undercarriage - both 10/10

Timing Belt was recently switched on both.

Would love to keep both, but It does not make sense to do so.. Wife likes either and could care less which I decide to keep as long as we keep one...

I understand Land Cruiser typically hold their value a little better but when u get over the 200k there does not seem to be a big difference in price with the LXs.. This is def important to me.. I also know low mileage LXs bring just about as much as the LCs..

I will upload some pics of the LC and one of the LX. I will get more if it soon. just dont have any saved..

Would love to get anyones opinion on which they would keep and why?

fullsizeoutput_1706.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1705.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1709.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1707.jpeg

IMG_5281 2.PNG

I appreciate the feedback folks and to the ones that inquired about it. I ultimately decided to sell the LC. The Rig is now sold to member of MUD. I’m sure it will make a fantastic new Rig for his Fam. She was a beauty and will be missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom