I Need To Replace Both of The Headlights on My 2002 LX470 Due To Deer Strike - Any Suggestions for Aftermarket Replacements? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
superoil.com
I hit a deer sometime back and both headlight assemblies on my 2002 Lexus LX470 are damaged and need to be replaced.

Before I replace them with new or used OEM assemblies, I'm curious if there are any aftermarket assemblies that it might be upgrades over OEM.

Obviously, I can't reuse the current assemblies, so any recommendations would need to be for full replacement parts.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

Another user has Eagle Eyes and likes them AFAIK

Mine need to be replaced, and I'm swapping over to a Land Cruiser front end because I have an entire parts truck to pick and pull from...

Buy a fully retrofitted set from Luke111.

Right answer.

I have a pair of OEM 2003+ (plastic lenses) that I pulled out after getting @Luke111 to build a new set for me. You can have them for whatever it costs to ship. I need to get them out of storage, and I've just been too lazy to sell them.

Right answer.

I have a pair of OEM 2003+ (plastic lenses) that I pulled out after getting @Luke111 to build a new set for me. You can have them for whatever it costs to ship. I need to get them out of storage, and I've just been too lazy to sell them.

Thanks, but I think the '03s are different from the '98-'02s aren't they?

Just glass vs plastic lenses. I put an early set in my '03 to get the glass.

Just glass vs plastic lenses. I put an early set in my '03 to get the glass.

Oh, I was wondering what the difference is, I've always thought they look the same. 😀

In that case, I'll take you up on your generous offer! I can always get some glass ones if I ever run across any for a decent price.

Thanks a lot.

Please message me at your convenience (or email me at williamljohnson@gmail.com) and I'll provide shipping info and you can tell me how to pay you.

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom