I need to buy a kit to redo my knuckles. Since CDan is no longer available, who is the goto for parts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lancruza

It's time to get busy livin.
Threads
I have a knuckle that's wetter than it should be, so it's probably time to do the knuckles. With CDan gone, what or who is the goto for parts currently/

Cruiser Outfitters or CruiserBrothers. Both are highly recommended on here.

Last edited:
@cruiseroutfit

+1 801-563-1277
Give them a call and they will get you taken care of.

Last edited:
Cool, I had never heard of them. It's always nice to find new parts vendors

Wet ball often indicates an inner axle seal gone not a ball seal. Is it diff oil or grease?

We just received another shipment os the Sumo Gear CO knuckle kits. These are 100% japanese including the OEM Koyo wheel bearings.
Happy to help and can ship today!
Georg @ Valley Hybrids
209-475-8808
sales@valleyhybrids.com
www.cruiserbrothers.com

We would love to help @ Cruiser Outfitters. For over 25 years we've been assembling/selling high quality knuckle rebuild kits and our Sumo 80 Series kits is 100% Japanese parts from manufacturers like NOK & Koyo (same as OEM). They are a very popular seller, we've shipped out over a hundred of them in the last few weeks alone. Our kits include all the necessary parts for a standard knuckle overhaul and include step-by-step instructions too!

You can see our 80 Series kit offerings here:

Order today and it will ship today. Youcan also learn more about them here on Mud:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom