I need some front comfortable seat covers, any ideas? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need some front seat covers with some cushion, but don't want sheep skin! Any ideas? TIA.

I have CoverKing neoprene covers and they are very comfortable and fit well. Got them via Costco online portal.

How are you those seat covers in warm weather? Sweaty? They have canvas ones, also. Thanks...

I've had my Specter Off-road canvas seat covers for about a year now and I am pretty happy with them. I hunt and have a dog that rides in the back a lot, so they get dirty pretty often, and after hosing them down multiple times they show minimal fade. They also fit the seats well. They are costly but I think a decent alternative to new leather.

I picked up some Cabela's universal seat covers off their website for like $55 on sale (both fronts and the middle row). They are a great, inexpensive seat cover. I know a couple of other guys have picked them up. They fit fairly snug but definitely don't move around. There isn't cushion built in but you could easily add an egg crate type cushion or something underneath them. Here's the box so you can see which ones they are. I'll post install pics in a couple min when I get to my computer.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1422890573.336341.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

How are you those seat covers in warm weather? Sweaty? They have canvas ones, also. Thanks...

They are great in cold and warm weather. They breath enough to keep you from sweating too much. Nice custom fit too. Since they are neoprene like material (without the rubber backing) they have a little bit of a cushion to them also.

I recently purchased some semi-custom seat covers from Wet-Okole for the front and back seats.

Good- Incredible quality, fit and comfort. These will last the life of the truck and then some.
Bad- Not surprisingly.. expensive and takes about 5 weeks for delivery.
seatcover.jpg

Exact Covets in Cordura(canvas) and really happy with them. Great fit and are holding up well. Also not as hot as the leather in summer.

Thanks! I ended up going with canvas which I will Scotch Guard.

I've had my Specter Off-road canvas seat covers for about a year now and I am pretty happy with them. I hunt and have a dog that rides in the back a lot, so they get dirty pretty often, and after hosing them down multiple times they show minimal fade. They also fit the seats well. They are costly but I think a decent alternative to new leather.

Please post some pictures of your Specter covers. I really do like thin would like to see after some real world use as I feel they may fit the best as they are made specifically for our platform.

Thanks! I ended up going with canvas which I will Scotch Guard.

What manufacturer you go with and post up some pictures:).

I have Wet Okoles. Super comfortable. Not cold in winter or hot in summer. I also put in a 1" foam pad underneath them for even more comfort. And they come in Khaki! Tan 17 is the color if I remember correctly.

image.jpg

I ended going with coverking tan khaki ballistic seat covers! Will post pics when they get here ,

I have always wanted seat covers, but have been unable to use them due to bulk. Whether I try neoprene or sheepskin, I always feel like it adds too much horizontal and vertical dimension. At 6'3 and long legs, even with LandTank's seat extensions, I feel pressed for space. That extra quarter inch up and out makes a big difference, as silly as that sounds.

I ended going with coverking tan khaki ballistic seat covers! Will post pics when they get here ,
I would be interested in your impressions and pictures when you get them installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom