I need photos 4 t-shirts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am thinking about creating some t-shirt designs using the 45. I have only two photos of my truck before I started to tare it apart for my project. The first one was when it arrived on the flat bed and the other one was when it was parked in my drive way and as you can see neither one of those will give credit to this machine nor will any one want to walk around with some thing that lame. I am looking for any of your photos that will show the 45 in action. I will except the short bed, long bed and although I see a lot of the wagon printed already please send in some cool shots of the pig in action. Keep them unaltered so I can see just what I can get out of them. We can talk further about this through email or if every one would rather we can do it here but all the personal stuff will be done off line. So please start sending them to dacruza@verizon.net or post them here if no one will mind. Thanks

Last edited:
You thinking LV shirts also?

Matt

Send me what you have and I will see what I do. Maybe just a one of a kind for you. Lets see where this can led.

I will need a 2-3mb file to get the most detail out of it. I went to your web site and grabbed this for a try and in just a few minutes this is what showed up. Since this photo is a small file for your web site it came out some what pixilated .

Lets try this again.

Last edited:
That's pretty cool :cool:

I don't think I have anything useable, but if someone wanted a pic of an lv on a trailer or upside down, plenty of them ;)

I would think Mikes site:

http://www.root45.com/

Would have something cool and useable that other lv owners would want? Of course I would ask Mike if it's ok to use. Your modifying anyway so it isn't like it's the orginal pic anyway?

I could see a few guys buying some LV shirts or sweatshirts? I think?

Matt

Their permission will be needed before I try and offer any thing. We need to keep every one happy here.

No comments? No photos?? No interest???
:confused:

You need to do more than throw a filter over a picture. Take your time and design something. Don't take me wrong, I am not being mean, it is hard to be critical without offending. If you need help, let me know. Photoshop has a steep learning curve and I am nowhere near knowing everything about that program.

I'll buy a 45 shirt from you if you make one. You are welcome to any and every pic I have in the gallery. If it wasn't for the generosity of the cruiser community, I wouldn't have any pics in the gallery. Most people would be honored to have their truck on a shirt. If you find one you want to use, let me know and I'll forward you all the info I have on it. We have tried to pair owner's names with all the know 45s out there.

Last edited:
You have not insulted me at all with your comments. I am not an Photoshop wiz my self as you can see but I do enjoy playing around with it. Thanks for the sample!

Is this more appealing?
I hope that you do not mind that I used your photo landpimp to mess around with.

Last edited:
Is this more appealing?
I hope that you do not mind that I used your photo landpimp to mess around with.

What happened ? No image! That would really suck if every one thought that a blank page was better.:crybaby: Attempt #3.

Last edited:
I posted the filtered image of Matt's LV and the link to SOR's webpage showing a shirt for sale just to prove that even a filtered image could sell. Only problem I see with the one you just posted is that it looks a lot like the SOR shirt. What might sell better is an original design that is unique. My personal tasts are simple is better and when doing Cruiser designs, collages are a pain. One truck, one style, still Cruiser and very clean. Stay away from the 100 poly shirts, cotton/poly blends are fine.

Is that Landpimp's FJ45lpb?....because the FJ40, FJ45, FJ43, etc. all look the same from the front. ;) Not really a 45 shirt unless you can see the 45 parts.

Picky, picky, picky! And I need it. So please keep on sending your comments in. I have heard that 100% cotton is not good to use either. This one is closer to what I like but I have learned a long time ago that what I like and what most other people like are two different things. That might explain why I bought a 45 instead of a F150.:eek: At least I have good taste in trucks!:D

Last edited:
Thanks, Glade that you like it. Can I use that shot of yours? Do you have any other photos of your truck in action that I may use??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom