I need measurements on this washer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, Anyone give me measurements on this part 90445-06054? It’s the washer behind the alternator adjustment screw. Thanks, Mike

That part number is for a vacuum hose.

The hole in it needs to fit a M8 bolt.
You can find something suitable (thick washer) at McMaster Carr

Extra-Thick Flat Washers

I probably mixed up my numbers ,sorry. It is the washer behind the alternator adjustment bolt. I’m thinking it’s about 1/2 thick. This fits fj62s.

I probably mixed up my numbers ,sorry.
I'm not so sure you did. If you grabbed that number from toyodiy or similar it may be a catalog error. That number shows up on the toyodiy illustration for alternator mounting and it is not correct. I have real Toyota catalog microfiche in my desk at the museum and I will examine those tomorrow.

I'm not so sure you did. If you grabbed that number from toyodiy or similar it may be a catalog error. That number shows up on the toyodiy illustration for alternator mounting and it is not correct. I have real Toyota catalog microfiche in my desk at the museum and I will examine those tomorrow.
Thank you, Mike

Hose - Toyota (90445-06054)

OEM Toyota Hose For

1668852763346.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

90445-11054

it appears @Michael Hanson discovered a error on the microfiche ?

good job mike ! :) :beer:

1668854405062.png

Last edited:
My 1990-dated microfiche shows 90445-11054. That part is discontinued. 90445 prefix parts are all "hoses" so this is probably not the correct number and it's been mis-identified for over 30 years.

NOTE: See post below for additional information.

NEWS FLASH!

It IS a rubber hose. I just looked at our FJ80. The tip of the screw is not threaded and that hose is pushed on like an end cap. It appears that it positions the 16381C adjusting bar.

Thanks, So does anyone have one . I’ve probably owned 30 cruisers and never seen one. Thanks, Mike

There is one on the museum's FJ80. I can't really see it but I can feel it. It's a short piece of hose slipped onto the end of the bolt. I am not going to attempt to remove it to measure it since it's not my truck. We have a display 3FE but the hose is missing from the bolt.

I’ve always thought the way that bolt and adjustment mechanism was strange and too easy to fall apart when adjusting. Thanks for looking.

Just getting to this again any pictures of the one in the museum? Thanks, Mike

There is no way to get a camera angle on it with the engine in the truck. Our display engine is missing that hose.

So it’s on the firewall side ,out side edge on the slender part of the bolt?

It literally slips over the smooth end of the bolt. It's about one inch long. Here is a photo of our display engine showing where the hose would be if it was in place.
The hose on our FJ80 feels like the hose's outside diameter is roughly twice the outside diameter of the bolt shaft and it's a tight fit. I can't really see it in the engine compartment.

adjuster.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom