I need help identifying these parts... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I looked on part souq and couldn't find these in the diagrams.

The red part circled in pictures one and two is in front of the radiator. Does anyone know what this is and if so can you give me a part number?

Is the part with the green arrow in the second picture a transmission cooler? Is it stock or aftermarket?

Lastly, what is that thing in the third and fourth photos? It looks to be like some sort of electrical connection with a cap.

Thanks!

The red part circled in pictures one and two is in front of the radiator. Does anyone know what this is and if so can you give me a part number?
A/C condenser

Is the part with the green arrow in the second picture a transmission cooler? Is it stock or aftermarket?
A/T cooler. It is factory.

Lastly, what is that thing in the third and fourth photos? It looks to be like some sort of electrical connection with a cap.
I don’t remember. EDIT: ambient air temperature sensor

A/C condenser

A/T cooler. It is factory.

I don’t remember.
Thanks for the quick reply. I realized it was the AC condenser after I saw the sticker on the inside of the engine bay above it. I was looking at all the radiator schematics. Any idea if there is a preferred aftermarket AC condenser?

Pic 3 & 4 is the ambient air temperature sensor

Thanks for the quick reply. I realized it was the AC condenser after I saw the sticker on the inside of the engine bay above it. I was looking at all the radiator schematics. Any idea if there is a preferred aftermarket AC condenser?
I installed a Denso 477-0603 this past summer. It comes with new mounting hardware and brackets. That part number is for dual A/C. If you only have front A/C, then get 477-0730.

I installed a Denso 477-0603 this past summer. It comes with new mounting hardware and brackets. That part number is for dual A/C. If you only have front A/C, then get 477-0730.
Okay, good to know. I just saw on the warning label that it was a Denso unit . So what happened was my cousin accidentally placed the jack underneath the radiator instead of the cross member and destroyed it. The AC condenser is also dented. Do you think it should be replaced? I would hate to install the new radiator and fan shroud just to find that the AC doesn't work. Is there any way to tell if this needs replacing without putting the radiator back in?

I attached to some pictures below. It looks wet but I think that could be from the explosion of coolant haha 🥲

PXL_20220118_012132771.jpg

PXL_20220118_012138394.jpg

PXL_20220118_012143007.jpg

You could pull vacuum on it, but if you have leaks anywhere else within the A/C system (o-rings, etc) then it won’t tell you anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom