I need an oil cooler for my 60 series? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have found that I do actually need to replace my oil cooler, I thought that it might be able to be repaired at the radiator repair shop. Anyway, I had called cruiserparts.net a few weeks ago and now the price has doubled and I'm tired of them doing that so I was wondering if anyone had an extra one lying around that tey might want to sell?
Thanks, hope to hear from someone?
ERICH

Yep I have one. You can buy it when I pull the engine for a vortec swap. Hope to start in the next week or so.

Lost_Cruisers,
I'm interested, what's the condition and the price? Where are you located and I also saw that you may be selling the engine as well, is it from a FJ60 or FJ62? How much do you want for that, and what is the mileage? Lost cruisers sounds familiar, do you have a website. Alright 20 questions is over.
Thanks ERICH

Everything is in good shape but has 185k on it. I am putting a vortec in
because opportunity knocked. It is a 1988 FJ 62. I am selling all of the
eng, eng accessories, and trany. I'll sell parts and pieces or the whole
deal. I drive it every day and never worry about vailures, toyotas are
bomb proof. I am in Pocatello ID, shipping can be resonable we found out
how to ship by truck shipping springs to WI. Let me know what I can do
to help. JL email me for more info LOftinjo@d25.k12.id.us :)

Hello lost_cruiser,
Well I definitely need the oil cooler for my 60, so how much do you want for that? As for the engine, I'm not sure what I need for my 62 but the engine is in bad shape I just have to get in there and figure out. But, let KNow how much each would especially the oil cooler.
Thanks, Eric.

$30.00 plus shipping. Email me with address if you want it. I hope to pull the engine this weekend if all goes well and I don't work. JL

DAMN, I hadn't checked this site for a few days, yesterday I bought one for $84. Sorry about that.
Thanks for everything, I have to check out my 62 more throughly before I know what I need, I'll be in touch of course don,t hold it for me cause I may not need it.
Thanks, ERICH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom