I need a wiring diagram for the front electric seats of 98 LX470..where can I find one? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
.....not sure if this is the right location to post; I've tried for hours online to find the wiring diagram for the front seats of the 98 Lexus LX470 so I can wire and install on my HJ60 (86).

The seats are heated and are also electric and I can get some functions to work on the seat movement but not all and don't know the wires for the electric heat.

If someone has the diagram or can tell me where to find one that would be greatly appreciated !!!

trying to improve on the old school seats and wanted to stay with a toyota product...plus the gray color matched perfectly.

Click to enlarge.
IMG_0120.JPG

IMG_0121.JPG

That was so quick!!
Ayune--thank you so much--really appreciate the help. So, from what I'm seeing, looks like no seat heaters as I originally thought?
Is your rig a 98--does it have seat heaters?

Really appreciate it--been struggling trying to figure out the wiring--appears to be a small computer control box under the drivers seat too, so wires going in aren't the same as those coming out--electronics is my weakest area so this helps a lot with the test and figure process.

thank you!

Ayune--you've been such a great help--I truly appreciate it!!
I wouldn't mind buying a book but for just this one thing and not owning a vehicle....and being way over budget :) :( I was hitting so many dead ends on the internet....then remembered the proverb about asking for help.....

Your help has encouraged me--thank you so much!!

Take care,
LCDiesel60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom