I need a spare (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Herb

SILVER Star
Threads
Before I start scrounging the local salvage yards....would anyone local happen to have an extra spare? That is....a spare, spare?

I'm running stock wheels with 31" tires...so anything close should work.

Thanks,
Doug

You need the wheel, too, or just the tire?

Hey Felix...

I need the wheel and tire.....

Ah...I see, you've got some wheels! But I just need one...and that probably won't work for you...

Herb,
how soon do you need the spare and how good of a tire you lookin to get.

chris

Ah...I see, you've got some wheels! But I just need one...and that probably won't work for you...

Well, I'd like to get rid of the set, but if that doesn't happen I'll probably start getting rid of them one at a time. I'd hope someone at least might want the set of wheels, though. ???

Hey Chris...no set deadline, but I want to get that and my skid plate so I can wheel. My skid plate arrives this weekend. So, next up is a spare.

I probably won't get to wheel until July with little league...so I'm in no hurry.

Felix, If I didn't just buy new tires..I'd be interested in your rims. But my tires are 15"...

The reason I asked is I've got 4 bald 29's you can have 1 (or 2 or go all out and take them all! sorry got carried away) it would get you buy till you find a good one and I'll check my parts 40 I might have a spare wheel that has good street tires but there way to small.

Let me know. I'm getting some 36's from my brother in law and the present state of the Cruiser not going to need the old tires

Chris

Hey Chris..

Yes, thank you. If you've got that spare wheel that would be great.

Herb,
I don't have a spare wheel.
This is a 29x9.50x15 the tred is not good at all I need the rim
DSCF8245.jpg

DSCF8247.jpg

this is an extra rim and tire 235x750x15. I think?
DSCF8249.jpg

DSCF8251.jpg

I need right now to move the cruiser around right now but I can swap the aluminum rims/tire out to move it. its just I'm very busy right now for the next week or two.
Its just the delivery/pick up to be worked out. Or you can use the aluminum rim till you find a spare rim or I get the other off. but the back spacing is not right it will rub on the tie rod.
Let me know.

Hey Chris, thanks. I'd be interested in that "extra rim and tire"..with the 235.

Thanks for looking for me though, very kind of you.

I'm in no hurry...so we can wait. I can use it as a rear spare, so no worries on backspacing. I don't like using old spares on the front anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom