I need a remanned Tranny A343F (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
Has anyone had good luck getting entire unit ie: tranny torque converter flex plate, the whole nine form one shop? if so lemme know mine blew up yesterday while doing a shake down run to make sure all was well before a cross country trip.

Has anyone had good luck getting entire unit ie: tranny torque converter flex plate, the whole nine form one shop? if so lemme know mine blew up yesterday while doing a shake down run to make sure all was well before a cross country trip.
I am currently pulling a perfectly good A343F out of an 80 if interested. Located in OKC.

I live in SoCal, not far from Jonathan Ward's famous TLC shop. My buddy called that shop to ask who they send their trannies for when they do full rebuilds, and they were perfectly willing to give him the name of the shop. My buddy then had that shop take out and rebuild his tranny, and they did a great job. So, if there is a shop anywhere near you that does restorations of 80 Series, give them a call and ask for a referral. It's highly likely that they send their trans work out, and they'll send you to a shop that has done a bunch of them. Better to have it rebuilt by a guy doing his 50th A343F rebuild than his first, for sure.

Car-part.com shows a bunch of transmissions in that region, some with pretty low miles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom