I need a place to stay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.urbanlandcruisers.com
I will be on I-40 heading to Colorado on the 30th and was thinking I might find a place to stay with one of you all. Let me know.................there could be a nice dinner in it for you!

David;
I'm sure either Erik C (Kansas City) or I (Columbia) would be proud to put you up. Just depends on where you want to stop over. Prolly either of us would make the drive to the other's house to see you.

Heck, I might even charge admission:
"50 cents to see the Tard!"

Lone Caveat: Bring a tarp for your junk, it's bon-a-fide coyote ugly;)

The plan is to hit Kansas City the first night and then Denver the next day. Eric and Chef sound good.

It is very easy to get confused when heading out to those filler states that you all live in. Al I know for sure is that I will go through KC eventually.

Just remember; if things had gone just a bit differently you all would be speaking French!

Louisiana Purchase

Chef isn't wearing pants? OHHH NOOO.. Not again!

Depends on how much you wanna drive and when you get tired.. Chris Bailey is in St Louis area (bit south of the city I understand)
Chef is in the plum middle of the state ( Columbia) about 10 min from I-70
I'm in the outskirts of KC about 5 miles? From the interstate.. All 3 of us have truck and trailer parking but mine's on the street. No biggie I got an officer across the street that works nights so it's awesome he comes home all the time in his cruiser so no theft to worry bout!

David.. Like Chef said.. Your more than welcome at either my place or Chefs.. My place ain't big but I got a spare bedroom with clean sheets..
It kinda comes down to this.. If your allergic to a cat, then prolly wanna stay at chef's place.. He's got Matty, Chika and Kate (dogs) and I got Bling (cat).. I can lock him in a bedroom upstairs tho if you are allergic.
If ya wanna make tracks farther then we can find ya something on down in Ks..

Chef's in about 1.5hours closer to your place, I'd drive over to see ya Cause I know I'd be eatin at chef's pad!

I can tell you this.. Chef has much better food opportunities for home cooking at his place than I do.. Imagine bachelor pad (me) vs wife that loves to cook! But there are always restaurants!.

I will have Super Sam with me so a dog friendly house might be better. The drive will be long as hell as it is so if Chef and MS. Chef are up for it I will be at their house.

dd113 said:
I will be on I-40 heading to Colorado on the 30th and was thinking I might find a place to stay with one of you all. Let me know.................there could be a nice dinner in it for you!

Hey chump!!

Jenny and I live in western shawnee, KS about 5 miles north of I-70. Basically once you get through kansas city, we are the last stop on I-70 before the long treck across the plains. We are exactly 8 hours from Denver (avg 75mph).

We have plenty of space and you are more than welcomed to stop by. 31st is my b-day :)

I will be in silverton the second week in august.

Kumar

coolio! I'm in Chef's hood, be good to see you again (met you at first Round Up)

Steve

dd113 said:
I will have Super Sam with me so a dog friendly house might be better. The drive will be long as hell as it is so if Chef and MS. Chef are up for it I will be at their house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom