I need a NEW Home / Owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My current Owner ( he hates me, calls me name's) never smiles at me ETC. He says that he wants me out of here , and My worthless Crank is no longer needed here.

I'm a original 2F 4.2 L with all original equipment (heat riser still working , exhaust manifold good,I never got hot headed , The one who shall remain nameless ( VT ) removed me for a 1983 FJ body that the previous Master who loved me , feed me Etc. used me for just under 200K miles , i have a leaking rear main that i wet my clutch..

PLEASE Help , I need a New home , I'm a runner as of last week April 2010 , when this new Master is just mean !!!

He's says he'll even load my sorry crank into any truck with his forklift or load it on a Pallet and get me trucked out collect.I come as all complete from Valve cover to oil pan , intake and exhaust , Dist. He said to me If he has to show me another wrench / spanner / tool , I'm too much trouble.
Pallet strap is all I'll get. Shipping me from V9K-2A7. Check your shipping rates Cuz i know he won't want to help me..

He showed me a hot flame , and told me if any nut / bolt didn't behave , he'd use it.. He hasn't yet , I've always come apart nicely..

He says I'm worthless to him (Jerk) , i see him talking sweetly to that rattling Diesel.

He has stuck me outside under cover on the Ranch in Canada till he go's for a scrap steel run , and then he said , ill come back as a beer can or something.

Thanks for hearing me out , 6 lunger 2F.

Last edited:
i might be interested in a few parts of you if nobody wants all of you.:) What's the cost?

cute, but somewhat undecipherable, and best suited in the FS section (tho I can't tell which one).

price is required, location helps potential buyers know if they should enquire.

Shipping me from V9K-2A7 is a Canadian , Postal Code.

All chunks of the 2F are free . If not its scrapped. I drove it here 2 weeks ago.
You pay shipping , the metal is free , or buy it back as a soup can.

I wrote it as a free funny.
You figure out the weight of what your part and how much it is going to cost you in freight. Im Way to busy to do that ..

VT

PS, Rigger Moved this Thread from my incorrect posting Area. So i also lost the PM.
Riverguide, What part of my Crank are you into.

Last edited:
I'll take the distributer shipped to 33401 Florida, USA. Just PM me the details of what you need and how much. Thanks. Provided you put it in a box - could might just use my Fed Ex account to keep it simple. Bill.

The story is hilarious - you should write one up for the new rattling diesel and post in general section.

OK pulled Dist. I take it as your just into the metal parts. Cap rotor wires and wire cover are junk ?
It's just more weight , Plus lets just do mail. My Canada Post to your USPS is slow , and cheap. Fed-X will hit you on duty or some other crap.

Let me know how much of the dist your looking into. I box it , get it weighed ground parcel and let you know.

""The story is hilarious -""

I posted it this way for a funny / stress breaker.
The funny thing is alot don't get it, so it was pulled.

Anywhos ,, free parts + shipping , Hate to throw away something that is needed for the rite ;) price.

VT

Last edited:
Complete 2F for sale. It ran fine when they removed it a few weeks ago to do a diesel conversion. The diesel is up and running and the rig is back on the road. He wants the 2F gone.

Now , That is too good to be TRUE. I'm taking a few pix of the adventure . 2 weeks ago the 1983 FJ engine was pulled , for a diesel conversion. The FJ body frame and all the bits hopefully will be back on the road in a year. the 2F is free but for shipping.

Should of just said toyota engine just pulled , free..

dist has been pulled and awaiting shipping cost.

Ran fine !! (as in 12MPG is not fine on my pocket book,Smog loaded)

VT

Well krap! At that price add the carb and the intake. Geez!!!

You need any parts - just too nice an offer!

OK , Intake and Exhaust ? thinking the weight might be huge shipping.

VT

Last edited:

Rear Sway Bar for an early 60 without one.
I have the frame brackets links, need a BIG bar.

VT

Block and exhaust manifold are left.
The gent who posted the broken F2 in NC , shipping would be probative against finding a used one close by.

So last call for the local gents , if not next week when the scrap man comes around , You might just see the one looking for a new home , show up @ yours as a soda / pop can..

VT

Got PMed about Exhaust :

Stock manifold, heavy , shipping guess, 80-90

No cracks , heat riser good, slips are good.

VT

Thanks

Wind screen available?

Wind screen available?

Sir , Yes but it has a bulls-eye, I just bought a few brand new windshields for 130.00 each with rubber molding. 1982- I don't know / remember the cut off date.

There out there , If i was to supply a NAGs # then you could source something close. There a RPITB to transfer , and then after an install , crack,, Hence why a few.

VT

I'm next in line for the carb if ya change yer mind.

Riverguide
PM Sputnik40 and see if he really requires it . I haven' t sent it as of yet , due to shipping costs.
The gent did require the dist.

VT

All shipped . I'm back at the ranch( WORK ) and just now retrieving the messages.
Front crank made it . I had to repack and dry/ vacuum seal the Carb , so that left later.

I hate to toss stuff .
VT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom