I need a keyed washer for the front end on really short notice, any ideas? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MrMikeyG

SILVER Star
Threads
'94 FZJ80
So, I got into the knuckle/birfield job today. It turns out my passenger side didn't have a dang keyed washer in it. Which also explains some of the weird stuff I saw in the other parts. any ideas where I can get a keyed washer on really short notice?
Trailer parts store? Napa?

Hi there, I would just go to the dealer and order one from them. They are not expensive IIRC.

The rig is up on a lift at a place where I am paying hourly for said lift. I didn't think they would be expensive, I just really doubted the dealership would have one in hand. I will call a few though. lock washers came with the joint fuji kit.
Thanks for the part #

I have a couple if you can't find one.

Got the old one, is it chewed up?

Last edited:
Update/finale to this thread. Per my teardown on Sunday, I thought the passenger side thrust washer was missing. I assumed that it was an uncommon part and would be hard to get quickly. Toyota of Kirkland (really close to the shop), had them in stock. fast forward to my cleaning up on Monday; guess what comes rolling out of a wad of paper towels. Yet again the fastest way to find a lost thing is proven to be by buying its replacement.

We all of us can relate. Now you have a spare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom