I need a close up pic of where edic mount mounts to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to attach mine this weekend but not sure of location now. If anyone has a clear pic of where to mount on 3B I would appreciate

Thansk
R

I need to attach mine this weekend but not sure of location now. If anyone has a clear pic of where to mount on 3B I would appreciate

Thansk
R

Hope these help:

This is looking down on the whole thing:

OverView.jpg

Looking at it from the end of the motor:

EndView.jpg

Where it mouns on the block:

SitsOnThis.jpg

:cheers:

Well - Sure it's a one-bee and not three-bee but what the heck!

(It's not easy to photograph any better.)
OverView.jpg
EndView.jpg
SitsOnThis.jpg

yes, thanks much, also, in the top back corner on same side towards the top of either the head or block there is a larger threaded hole, is that for the heater hose to connect to or coolant line?

R

yes, thanks much, also, in the top back corner on same side towards the top of either the head or block there is a larger threaded hole, is that for the heater hose to connect to or coolant line?

R

Camera is on charge at the moment Rob.

Maybe this'll help. I've shamelessly stolen it from Filmpilot's album (and I believe it is REAL 3B too):

StolenFromFilmPilot.jpg

See if you can spot any dirt on it. Crikey. It's even more spotless than mine!

Cheers
Tom

Edit. Damn - Kilobytes are too low. But have a look at the first page of his "stolen kiwi cruiser" album to view it properly
StolenFromFilmPilot.jpg

Rob it's the only pic of the Edic housing location I have here at work but you can just see the bottom of it coming into view in relation to the dipstick

P1060533.JPG

yes sir, you guys are great, i appreciate it. I got most of my brackets and pulleys on last time but it was alot of holding pieces up looking for the right holes. it is working out. I save alot of pics from mud so i have something to refer to.

Thank u
R

R

Yes it is, the 2 smaller threaded holes are for the engine hoist bracket bolts.

ToyoDIY.com

87205 JOINT OR UNION, FRONT HEATER HOSE THROUGH OR INLET VALVE

I recently bought a new one ...

yes, I need a new one as well, mine is rusted off a little bit of the metal.

Thanks again
R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom