I might be gay and I need a star (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.urbanlandcruisers.com
I just got the new gay Cruiser. RIght now it is a secret until we get it all done. The paint shop can handle the OD hood (see.."paint shop" told you it was gay) but I need to get a star stencil. WHat did you ll use on the presidents and Fros?

We have a 2 week window then it needs to hit the paint shop. Gott have it ready for the cross country trip

I think that they might be in inventory soon.

DavidW said:
I think that they might be in inventory soon.

I repeatedly failed miserably tryin' to get these damn thangs .... so I delegated it to The Fireman. Therefore this here update is best I can do ... but sounds promisin'.

:flamingo:

David???????????????????????????????

Tis out of my hands!!!

I saw them, I reckon Kowboy has them????
They look great........
Butch

Kowboy says David has them, David says he might get them made, Butch says Kowboy has them, David says he does not have them.....................................?

Tard....Kowboys reply is days old, David says tis out of my hands, I saw them at the party.........believe me........
Butch

OK I won't be so damn vague. Got em made and took em to Elwood and Kowboy had them when I left. They do look bad ass! We talked about how to ship one to you and you will pobably be getting one soon in a big ass mailing tube. 23" seems to work out as a great size for the hood. Don't put them on something too gay!!!

I'm in Chicago ... the brand-new, bad-ass, huge stickers are in my shop in Elwood. :flipoff2:

But ..... Josh is gonna mail out a couple soon as I get 'em some addresses. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

I will post PICs as soo as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom