I know what you all said about my momma! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yep, cause a young but tall and skinny, bald, light skinned black jewish (faith not race) man told me! Oh and I think he was either gay or had a female to male gender change!

Okay, I just felt like starting some crap! I'm working on being a better person with that, I stole a book called How to stop being white trash for dummies... kinda odd they even had to put the dummies in there... Anyway, rule number one was to stop playing in washes and rivers that smell like poo! Number two was to stop trying to pick fights to make yourself feel better about your wife cheating on you and finding out your kids aren't really yours (ouch!)..

Anyway, I'd like to get out with some of you guys one day, I'm a late nighter (anybody else stay up late) though and don't wake up early.. So do any of you get out for afternoon or later runs? Or anything right around town? I'd really like to stop being such an arse and get out with you all more!

Most of the time when I go out it's Sat. or Sun in the mid morning. I meant to get out yesterday but that didn't pan out. My 3yr old girl just got her first dog on Sat. so we spent the rest of the weekend getting to know each other.(the fam and the dog). Side note-the dog catches rabbits like they were sitting still :D

I try to wheel about 2x a month even if its just a couple hours. I live close to Reddington pass so it's real easy to run up there for a little then run home. Since you are an evening person , come out on the 14th at 7pm to 4897 east Speedway and hang with some other cruiser nuts. :cheers:

BTW sorry if I have offended you in any way.

Where abouts do you guys venture anyways? I just went thru the Benson-Tombstone-Bisbee-Douglas-Sierra Vista ares for the first time over the weekend and thought that it would be a great area to explore. Any of you guys wheeled in that area?

if i have i know the tucson guys have, i did some explorin in the dragoon mtns many moons ago, awsome areas. and there is a HUGE dry lakebed that is great to wheel across if the flamingos arent hangin out there. there is some good explorin all around down there and a great canyon not for from bisbee.

I hope to get down to South AZ late Jan - maybe we can set up a group run event - the north meets the south ?

Sounds good. Some decent trails all around the Tubac/Rio Rico area also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom