I just put a deposit on an LX450 sight unseen someone please tell me I have done thei (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don't worry about a decision you've already made, get excited about your decision!

I bought mine sight unseen from a dealer in Rhode Island and had it trucked to me in Utah.

It turned out a couple little things were not as the dealer said they were (condition of brakes and parking brake, specifically), but those are fixable and realistically the type of things one has to fix on a used truck with over 100,000 miles on the reader.

I expected to have to PM my FZJ when I got it, and now it drives great.

I really hope yours works out for you, too.

Welcome to the addiction!

Don't worry about a decision you've already made, get excited about your decision!

I bought mine sight unseen from a dealer in Rhode Island and had it trucked to me in Utah.

It turned out a couple little things were not as the dealer said they were (condition of brakes and parking brake, specifically), but those are fixable and realistically the type of things one has to fix on a used truck with over 100,000 miles on the reader.

I expected to have to PM my FZJ when I got it, and now it drives great.

I really hope yours works out for you, too.

Welcome to the addiction!

Directions:

1) Read thread

Then,

2) Post

;p :D

Directions:

1) Read thread

Then,

2) Post

;p :D

Sorry you forgot; a cup of lift, teaspoon of cleaning, lb of PM, and seasoning to your taste ;)

Sorry you forgot; a cup of lift, teaspoon of cleaning, lb of PM, and seasoning to your taste ;)

A LB?? God, I remember when it was only worth an ounce of prevention .. :D

TY

I heard the disappointment in Worley's voice as I listed all the problems to him, but everything worked out for the best -- which is all you can ask for.

As much as I would have liked to have a beer with him and some pizza, I did tell him never to come to Chicago to buy a truck. :D

so when do we see what this mystery LX looks like???:popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom