I have arrived!!!! Finally! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bought a 2003 Land Cruiser with 44,000 miles, [*]Scratch, worn out line on top of wood grain drink cup holder lid. It seems to be worn in, like a groove.

Congrats on a nice ride. :cheers:

As far as the groove goes, this is caused from the lid being open and getting pushed into the top of the console. While the lid is open, push on the top of it and you'll see that it makes contact with the console exactly on that line. The original lid doesn't hit, but the stick-on wood trim makes the lid thicker and causes it to contact the console. I haven't found a way to get the scratches out of the wood trim so if you figure out a way, I'd love to hear about it.

Welcome to the forum. :cheers:

Thanks Greg!

I checked out your thread....very nice truck and mods. I've always liked that green color!

Dude!

Nice truck, you finally got one!
When I got my 100 it had some carpet stains and the PO had 2 kids so I had the beast professionally cleaned. Cost about $100 but it looked and smelled new after that.

Get the Bilsteins! Cheep wonderful mod.
:beer:

Thanks Dude! As soon as the rain stops, I plan on having her professionally detailed! Along with wife's Beemer and the 99 Ford Explorer I need to sell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom