For Sale I have a few parts to sell (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My preference is that Mudders get a chance to get anything they need reasonably. I have received a lot of help here so you get first dibs.
Everything else will likely end up on fleabay. I am sure there are a few things here that can help folks out.
I can't say that I know what everything here is, so you may have to describe what you are looking for.

I have a '72, and came across parts from a '72-'73 pig I couldn't pass up. I have installed all of the new pigs doors (better than mine), reverse lights, and mirrors. In fact, everything from the parts truck was better than mine.
Not pictured below is a full set of doors with glass and hardware. They are not in great shape, but if you need glass or window mechanisms, or want to make half doors, these would be viable candidates.
These are free, but you have to pick them up at my office in Richmond, CA. No shipping.

Below are the pictures of the first groups of parts that I will not need. I am still looking for two items that I would trade for. A working rear tailgate handle, and an original 4wd emblem in decent shape.

Nothing has been cleaned up, it's all as I bought it. If you want pictures of any part, just ask.
All parts are at my home in the S.F. East Bay. I can ship if needed, or meet you at my office in Richmond.

P.S. I did find the second fender vent after the pictures were taken.

FJ55 Grill.jpg
FJ55 Parts 1.jpg
FJ55 Parts2.jpg
FJ55 Parts 3.jpg
FJ55 Trans cover.jpg

Prices on the wiper motor ( if works ) and the door linkages.

Thanks for posting on Mud first.

If your parts rig has a radiator and fan shroud that you'll be selling then I'd be interested. Throwing that out there because it sounds like you'll be listing more parts at some point. Thanks!

Prices on the wiper motor ( if works ) and the door linkages.

Thanks for posting on Mud first.

Well I would say $25 for the wiper motor, but only if you can point out the terminals so I can make sure it works first.
I would say $10 for door linkage, but if you want the wiper motor too, call it $5.

If your parts rig has a radiator and fan shroud that you'll be selling then I'd be interested. Throwing that out there because it sounds like you'll be listing more parts at some point. Thanks!

Sorry, no extras on those.

Sounds good. Looking at your pictures again, it looks to be two door linkages and I see the wiper rod with the black plastic mount. I'll take all of that, you figure the price and how I pay.

Price for metal piece that goes in the cargo compartment around the fuel hose area? Shipped to 73013?

I am interested in the following:

Steering column blinker switch housing
Heater controls/levers
Hazard switch
Dash Toyota Land Cruiser plate
Instrument gauge(not speedo) if it has the round multi pin connector

Thanks!

Hi everybody. I have had an unexpected family situation that pushes all of this to the back burner.
All prayers for my wife right now, everything else will be dealt with in time.
Thank you for your understanding.

Sorry to hear that and you bet, prayers going out for her. Don't think twice about those parts, we're in no rush.

Prayers and positive thoughts heading your way.

best wishes, man.

Hope all is going well with your wife. When you get back to this, I am interested in the grill and maybe headlight bezels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom