I hate to but must part with the following: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ok guys, i have some cruiser stuff that has to go. Got divorced this year and some of this stuff is outside in the weather now and is being stored with family. I no longer have the space or finances to play with land cruiser at the time so here it is:

1 brand new rock box from AA, I cannot confirm that all parts are there but $500 takes it. it is mounted to TC under lc as we speak.
LH and RH qtr panels from these are in storage and in great shape $100 ea
a 1975 FJ40 for parts that is full! of parts removed from my 76 Fj40, you take it all for $500
5-37X12.5X15 Super swamper IROK tires and 6 lug black wagon wheels with welded in beadlock rings $1250 total

76 FJ40 frame and tub, frame has been stripped of rear suspension stuff, AA sbc kit is welded in, this would be great start for rock crawler project. $300

Pickup on all parts except the rock box, i will remove it and ship you pay ups bill.
email: steve@progressivemachine.net or call my cell 859.319.5848 if you are serious.
Thanks,
Steve

Steve, where are you located?

Area code is Kentucky

i am in Danville, KY

the tub is usable but not pristeen by any stretch of the imagination. hence the qtr's also listed FS. it has evidence of a rollover on the cowl. this wont make a restoration vehicle but would do fine as a toy.

PM is on the way...

malphrus

Put me in line for the rock box.. :)

box is gone pending funds. everything else is still available.

Forgot about a twin stick xfer case shifter from AA $135.00

the tires and wheels really need to go, who will give me $1000? they are all brand new and 4 have never been mounted!

btt

You have a good passenger side rear quarter for a 78 40? If so, tell me more. Are they new replacement panels from CCOT? How close are you to Indy?

i was in contact with him a week ago and he said that he was goin to be out of touch for abt two weeks...just a little fyi

PM'd ya about the tires and wheels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom