I got to be the dummiest person ever (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I owned my LC for few years and just today realized there is big storage room under arm rest :bang:
I dropped my wrench into the slot for coin so I was looking for a way to remove the middle console then realized there is another storage under the armrest.:D
BTW Do I need to remove center console (with gear selector) to remove armrest ?

I owned my LC for few years and just today realized there is big storage room under arm rest :bang:
I dropped my wrench into the slot for coin so I was looking for a way to remove the middle console then realized there is another storage under the armrest.:D

In other forums, we call them easter eggs.

But in your case, I don't even know what to say. Hope you found some change?

Not as I remember. Just the screws you can see in the armrest. It fits into the curve of the shift console, but I don't recall any fasteners there.

YES!!!

Now if I could only find those hidden cup holders in the 80 :flipoff2:

No - separate pieces. Bolt in the little cubby hole and more in that large new found storage! It's a separate piece from the console with the gear selector.

Now if I could only find those hidden cup holders in the 80 ************

Before I put real cupholders in mine I did find my "hidden" ones.
I refer to it as... here honey hold these :D

Just wait until you find the crotch vent. Like christmas in the summer time.

LOL! Owned mine a couple weeks, then when I hit the a/c one day and found it. Around here, a/c is your friend. :D

anyone have a picture of this?? I dont have my 80 anymore, but i had it for years and dont think i ever knew about this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom