I got my Pearl Jam tickets !

David*BJ70

Looking forward to reach the end of the world

Hey everyone... I got my Pearl Jam ticket for the Montreal show in september 15th.

Seem like we will listen the news song befor the album realese :) and... befor you ;)

Yaoooouuuuu !!

Landpimp

saw them at some small clubs back in the early 90's......good times :)

Dave Krusen, the brother a freind of mine(Jay) was the drummer on the TEN.........but he had a bit of a drub problem....as did Jay

a child hood freind of mine Greg Gilmore was the drumer in Mother Love Bone.......I have there demo tape someplace.

John

Landpimp

Greg lives up in Seattle and is playing some different stuff these days.......kinda hard to explain.

Dave is in town or was I think. I have partied with his bother Jay many many times back in the day. Daves taste for chasing the dragon kept him from making millions.........

those early Pearl Jam concerts were some of the last concerts I saw......

lowtideride said:
awesome...you really do have everything....how far do they live from you now?

I saw PJ several times in Missoula, MT and in Seattle in the early 90's, loved them, but it was easy to see when the band as a whole had a problem with drugs and alchol, it REALLY effected t!he shows. At one concert in Missoula, they came on an hour and a half late!, Eddie couldnt speak clearly, but was proud to tell the crowd we had all been waiting so they could watch the NBA finals and get drunk!

mloudy

Mother Love Bone - still my favorite. Could have been great I think.

Landpimp said:
saw them at some small clubs back in the early 90's......good times :)

Dave Krusen, the brother a freind of mine(Jay) was the drummer on the TEN.........but he had a bit of a drub problem....as did Jay

a child hood freind of mine Greg Gilmore was the drumer in Mother Love Bone.......I have there demo tape someplace.

John

Top Bottom