I go 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
rexscofieldphotography.com
Having parted with my remaining 60 some time ago, I've been trying to find an 80. After seeing some I liked (but were out of my budget), and some that fit the budget (but fixing them put me over budget), I saw this one advertised in south Tucson. 200k miles, lockers, new tires, decent interior and paint, all stock, 2-owners. Looked at it, drove it, took it to a shop I trust for a 2nd opinion, and bought it. I have a long list of future mods, but for now, it will be a nice driver.
LC 005.jpg
LC 006.jpg
LC 007.jpg

Congrats!! :flipoff2:

Looks good! Congratulations!

Nice :cheers:

I see the CSC sticker in the back window already :D

Time to update your avatar?

It sucks to hear the 82 60 is gone, that was a nice rig, it sucked when I got rid of mine so I know your pain... I have not looked back with the 80 though:). Cool find, have fun. Joel

Someday, I will follow in your footsteps. Great score:cheers:

Other than the mods, do I see white in the future?:hmm::D

Someday, I will follow in your footsteps. Great score:cheers:

You should buy mine, ready made and battle proven, but it'll cost a few $$ :D You know you want it John.;)

Nice ride Rex!!

You should buy mine, ready made and battle proven, but it'll cost a few $$ :D You know you want it John.;)

Stop teasing me..:flipoff2:

When are we going to line it with feathers? I'm almost done with the wood hauling.

Hey Rex, when are we gettin together and getting our Ragtops moving?

Hey Rex, when are we gettin together and getting our Ragtops moving?

Hey Alvin,
Did you go out to the Chirco show on Sunday? I's always inspirational to see what people are doing. It seems every time I plan on getting to work on mine, some other project comes along. So mine still looks like this, whereas yours looks like it's comparatively ready to go-what's left to do?
115_1560.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom