I finally Ponied up the Pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
She has been in my care for about a week now! Beautiful isn't it! She has 166k, not locked (I can and will live without that), Brand New Tires and Paid $6000 for her. The PO even drove her to me to test drive and I could not let him take her back home.
DSC01164.jpg
DSC01165.jpg

Nice!

very nice, what are the future plans for her?

Man, you could have convinced me it has half the miles based on that exterior.

DougM

I am planning on putting in the CDL on the cruiser. When I have some money I plan on bumpers and suspension. Hopefully a roof rack that can actually carry something. But in the immediate I am working on changing fluids out. So I know that it is good to go for awhile. Jason

welcome :flipoff2::beer:

No I did not have to sell my house for it, But if you want my house It is for SALE. Just take over payments so I can PCS out of Fort Gordon. I need to leave this place. Boy I need to leave.

Nice buy, quite clean by the looks of it. I've always loved how the US-spec 80's have blacked-out window surrounds. Only the Sahara's have that down here in Oz. Nice colour too! :p

I wouldn't sweat the lack of lockers. I bought my truck without lockers because it was a great truck in good condition and the price was right. I've had the truck for 8 years now and over 100K miles and wheeled it lot. I finally put an Aussie locker in it last spring. Nice to have but I've had a blast with it for a long time without the lockers.

Good looking truck!

very nice. Looks just like mine.

Thanks for noticing the looks. I really love it... I noticed someone was liking the doors of the cruiser. I am sorry they are taken.. Sorry Jason

Sweet find and color! :flipoff2:

very nice! Congrats!

Awesome find! That is one clean rig! At least with no lockers, you will find out how to wheel intelligently, before deciding whether or not to get lockers later on. And yes I do have lockers on mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom