I did it.

lowtideride

here is the before shot...i have had them for 5 years...

i am in the ocean all the time and the dreds stay wet for hours upon hours so it was starting to bug me that and i was super sick of people thinking im a druggy...which im not dont even smoke or drink...hell i dont even eat a lot of meat, i'm half vego. haha....

i'll give it a lil while before i have the balls to post up the pic of me with no hair :princess:
-Al

lowtideride said:
I cut my hair. no more dreds.

Whatcha mean 'I' .... it was the will of God ya sillly ass! :D :D

Peace Bro

TY - Wonderin if you're going to shave your pumpkin clean like this --> :cool:

concretejungle

SILVER Star

Ahhh, come on Al, you puss. Post a pic!

I used to have hair just passed my shoulders. Cut it and never looked back. Soooooooo much more comfortable short.

NorCalDoug

problems solved daily...

Dude - you gotta post a pic! Come on...
(I could continue badgering, but I don't think peer pressure works very well on a forum like this...from across the country...with someone you've never met... :flipoff2: )

lowtideride said:
it was starting to bug me that and i was super sick of people thinking im a druggy...which im not dont even smoke or drink...hell i dont even eat a lot of meat, i'm half vego. haha....

-Al
So does this mean you're going to stop being a druggie? :D

By the way if you're half vego, what's the other half? Noah? :D

Congrats, lowtide. I grew my hair out right after boarding school. Kept it for 6 yrs until I moved back to Chucktown after leaving Steamboat in 2001. Cut it when I got home and it felt WIERD. You'll get a bunch of funny looks and comments when you present your license(w/ the long-hair pic). I will say, you get more "respek" and less bullshite from Republican conservative nazis. :flipoff2:

PabloCruise

SILVER Star

Lowtide,

Congrats man!
I used to have down to my ass.
Then one summer I decided it was time to go. I swim all the time, Cruise with the top off all summer, and I was working outside. I took really excellent care of my hair, but it was starting to bug me.
Then my dog got cancer. Then my vet's mom got cancer. So I cut my hair off and gave it to one of those "Locks of Love" programs that make wigs for little kids.
Then I loved having short hair! I started cutting it shorter and shorter...

It is weird - the long hair thing. I had rock-star hair up until I was about 20 or so, and then one day, I just got sick of it. Got an extra boost when this chick I worked with looked at me one day and said "You know, with the right haircut, you'd look just like Michelangelo's David..."

And when you're young, single and a chick tells you something like that...well, guess what?

patride71

swank60 said:
It is weird - the long hair thing. I had rock-star hair up until I was about 20 or so, and then one day, I just got sick of it. Got an extra boost when this chick I worked with looked at me one day and said "You know, with the right haircut, you'd look just like Michelangelo's David..."

And when you're young, single and a chick tells you something like that...well, guess what?
prolly 80's rock star hair = mullett

gawd what a bunch of bs. was she on LSD when she told you that?!

i had shoulder length hair and shaved it all off when i was in college...went from looking like a hippie to a skinhead in seconds flat...

Top Bottom