I did it agian

Discussion in 'OH- The Buckeye Birfield Syndicate' started by gsxrcirk, Feb 22, 2007.

1. gsxrcirk

gsxrcirk

Well, I went and done it agian. I just bought a 79 40 complete runner with title for 400 bucks. I am starting to get quite the little collection. I am getting the trans rebuild on the 62 as we speak (295 for the rebld kit and another 100 for the converter). Im torn on what to do with the 40s. I have a non titled 70 now the 79. I may just keep the 79 and part the 70, Or perhaps I will build a moster wheeler. Anyways, these are more addicting than crack.

2. JuttyShabango

JuttyShabango Checkers R Wreckers SILVER Star

Pics!

You have a 70??

3. Tripower389

Tripower389

Rick,

I have been there before so many options so little time or money to throw at all o them. If you want my .02's. I'd say while the 40's are really sweet and totally what you think of when you thing Cruiser the 62 is more of a liveable useable machine. I don't know what you have as a daily driver but i always thought a 4wd wagon would make a great second car. If i was in your position i would Divide and Conquer. Sell the 2 40's off to build a sweet 62 that you can use for whatever you want to do and could drive it daily if need be. Thats just my opinion.

- Jason

4. Dmatter

Dmatter

I know...............Trade my POS 4Runner for Your $400.00 Gem:popcorn:

Dax

5. gsxrcirk

gsxrcirk

Yea Mark, I have a old 70 40. I have owned it for years, runs but needs the brake lines hooked up. I refused to do it until I got the disc brake frontend I wanted. I guess now that I have the trk frontend I will have to get started.

6. JuttyShabango

JuttyShabango Checkers R Wreckers SILVER Star

Okay..I thought it was a 70 series..

I'll be lookin' for a cruiser project this summer and want a 4 door 70 series expedition rig.

will you PM me a phone number for the weekend?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.