I did a search!!!! ok??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Still did not find the answer....here is the question....if I remove from the vehicle both rear seats...can I at 6'1" lay down in the back and sleep? If so about how much room will I have? thanks in advance...Garth

thanks soooooooooo much...I am trying to keep talking myself into buying this Vehicle...I always wanted one..but when fuel goes back to 4 a gallon I will need to sleep in it on trips...;)

Have you tried using Search?

:flipoff2:

I am a scoetch over 6', I can fit WITH the seats if I sleep caty-corner. If the second row BOTTOMS were removed, no problem whatsoever.

Oh yeah.

storage020.jpg

I am 6'2. I move the front seats forward and I fit no problem.

It does help to have a platform.

in order to lay flat youd need to remove the 2nd and (remove or fold up) 3rd row seats. just folding up the 2nd row wont yield enough length. im 5'10" and had to sleep diagonally in the back with 2nd row folded.

in order to lay flat youd need to remove the 2nd and (remove or fold up) 3rd row seats. just folding up the 2nd row wont yield enough length. im 5'10" and had to sleep diagonally in the back with 2nd row folded.

Or you can build a platform the same height as the 2nd row (back) fold down. Looks like what jamisobe has (or not?).

I always just let me feet extend out on the tail gate, no need to even fold up the 2nd row seats. If rain is a possibility I'll just bungee a tarp to drape over the lift gate.

not as comfy as the full king size bed above but remove the front seat headrest, move the front seat as far forward as possible, tilt the seat back as far as possible until touching and flush with the rear seat, tilt the rear seat back as far as possible, and there yer go, an orthopedic(sp) style bed! not too good for curling up though, and i bet you already knew this....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom