I could really use some help in getting Techstream installed (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm hoping someone can help out here. I've been trying to get Techstream installed for some time now. After some back and forth I was able to get Techstream v13 up and running and successfully connect to my 98 LX470. I'm using 64bit Windows 10. Unfortunately it kept crashing when I tried to run any tests. I hear others have had problems with v13. I think the logical thing is to update to a later version of Techstream. I can't seem to find any place where I can get a later version to install and also get a key to activate the install.

Can anyone help?

Have you found/reviewed this?

also get a key to activate the install.
A lot of them you don’t have to get a key to activate. Mine works fine without a key.

OBDInnovations is where I was able to find most of the version from like v12 to the current v14.xx.
I have v13 on my Win10 machine and have similar issues which leads me to believe that it is an issue with compatibility of Win10 drivers and the software. I need to get some time to rummage around and find my thumbdrive that has v12.xx on it and see if I can get that installed and running.

Have you found/reviewed this?

I went all of that, step by step: here's what I got:
1621048136294.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom