I am in a new business (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
I have recently decided to go in another direction with my life. After 19 years in the roofing business, I have decided to go into the mortgage business. We are currently licensed in 8 states including Washington ( home ), California, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Oregon, and Utah. We will be licensed in 20 states on the West Coast by the end of 2004. I have spent a lot of time on this site and have enjoyed reading everyone’s post. I couldn’t think of a better bunch of guys to tell about my new endeavors and if you are thinking about re-financing, buying, or a construction loan in the areas I can help please give me a shout. Anyone from Ih8mud will have all junk fees waived and the best interest rate I can give. Any referrals given on loans I close will get the referee $100.00 gift certificate to the place of your choice.
You can reach me toll free @ 1-877-447-7700
If your local then it is 253-632-2096 thats my cell
e-mail is joestark@wnmlns.com

Thanks for any help

Joe :cheers: :beer:

Joe,

Good luck in it. That can be a cut throat business. I'm sure you will do well though.

Wish you were in NJ. Need to get me one of those LIBOR ones. :-\

Anyway, good luck dude.

Thanks, Junk. I have spent alot of years around builders and people in realestate so I have a great resource of people to work with and several close friends that have been doning mortgages for a long time and are helping me whenever I need it. So for me it is a win win opportunity.

Wish I'd seen this earlier. I'd have given you a shout. We're closing on a refi Friday. Jumbo and cutting monthly payment $500/mo. Unfortunately, won't be using as cruiser money - must pay golf dues first!

77fj40 I don’t know if we are still hiring, we have just assigned 2 new lo’s so I think all the desk are taken. You can try internetleads.net to get your own leads or there is a ton of other resources for leads on the net but from my experience it’s a tough sale. I will talk to the broker on Monday to see if he is still hiring.

Brentbba, I hope the deal went smooth for you. If you know of anyone else that wants to refi, please give them my name and number. I do very well against the compitition on fees and closing cost. Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom