i am back (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$2500 seems cheap enough but wouldn't you rather have another Cruiser? Check out craigslist south of the border. I think you could do much better on a nicer 40 or 60 down there for near the same money. Prices on used gas Cruisers seem to have dropped state side over the last few months.

the price of fuel is a killer on a gas cruiser , at least a mini truck with a 20r wouldnt kill me at the pumps , and i have owned 3 of these truck in the past they are ok . another diesel 60 for $2500 that wasnt too too rusty would be ok , this truck has zero rust , guy did a fantastic job on the cab , and i realy h8 rust .

i know pretty funny , i pointed it out to him but he didnt get it , an aside i went and tried to fit my kids car seats in and they fit but take up the whole seat so it wont work for me , now i am looking at an early runner or back to a custy ruiser .

i know pretty funny , i pointed it out to him but he didnt get it , an aside i went and tried to fit my kids car seats in and they fit but take up the whole seat so it wont work for me , now i am looking at an early runner or back to a custy ruiser .

No offense ever.... but do you ever feel like kicking your self in the ass for selling your 60? We all said don't do it. A 60 is a great family cruiser. I just drove 4000 kms with my 3 three kids in car seats and it does fine. I would look for another 60 IMOP.

No offense ever.... but do you ever feel like kicking your self in the ass for selling your 60? We all said don't do it. A 60 is a great family cruiser. I just drove 4000 kms with my 3 three kids in car seats and it does fine. I would look for another 60 IMOP.

I don't know if he has kicked himself in the ass but I took a gratuitous kick the other day. :)

:) i have your front bumper come and get it .

Thanks for holding on to for so long. I think i might be out your way this weekend. If i can get the blue truck running,it didn't want to start this morning. Go figure. I' m trying to figure it out right now. The blue truck has had quite the life since you sold it to me. Interesting indeed. I will phone you tonite.

it could be the wirring for the remote kill switch i installed , that would be the only thing i could think of you can disable it if you want send me a pm and ill tell you how to do it , or you could sell it back to me if its being a pita . i am interested to know what kind of life its had ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom