I am back! cruiser has been recovered. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sweet the Cruiser gods are smiling on you.A story book ending.

Best story I have read on MUD... Way to go keeping the tweakers at bay. How awesome did it feel to deck a thief? You should keep some duct tape handy, if you knock one out you can tape him up for the police, I'm sure you could use a whole roll ;)

So happy for you and your kids, bummer you have to lose sleep over it, but congrats... (maybe a fuel kill switch install in the future? electrocution seats?)

Way to go man. Be careful but keep it up. Neighborhoods need more bad***** like you! Have fun camping.

thanks guys...I am pretty stoked to have her back. The truck was stolen the first week of December.

The thief hasn't been caught, but there are a lot of variables that happened with its return. seems they used a filed off key to get in and start the cruiser...however they didn't know how to use the choke, as may people claimed to see him stall and restart the truck as he exited the neighborhood. It was found abandoned 4.9 miles from my house in the parkrose neighborhood. I had the belts to the waterpump off, I think it may have overheated or started smoking and then spooked the driver. so they parked it and stole all my tools and electronics.
since then, we have had a couple stolen cars show up in our neighborhood, as well as a few break ins. I am a super light sleeper now, and have not only aided in the return of one stolen car to its owner but three vehicles. Along with spotting stolen cars, I have become very good at punching criminals. I don't condone violence, but I did have a great confrontation with a car thief re-stealing a dropped off suv at my neighbors house. The police and I are on a first name basis now, and there havent been any drug head, low life, dicks roaming our neighborhood since. I am pretty sure they know "old man Ryan" punches first then asks questions later. We live in a safe neighborhood, so all this stolen car ring stuff is out of the ordinary.

Awesome! Solving crimes and preventing them.

Great news! And your neighbors will now get the urge to be on the lookout and help the local vigilante out.

You sir, can be my neighbor any time!!!!!!!!!!!!

America needs more people that give a DAMN!

wow, great new for you, here in Chile its almost imposible to have your car back when stolen it.
but.... its not overhaulin????? jajjajja great tv show.
(sorry, but mi english its very very very basic)
cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom