1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I almost forgot how to have fun for a while there

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Spook50, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Spook50

Spook50 Get ready

So yeah, last night we found a couple 5-gallon refillable fire extinguishers (with the hoses still in place), cleaned 'em up, filled 'em with water and pressurized 'em to about 100 PSI, then drove out to the C-17 parking spots where a bunch of crew chiefs were just pulling up in their truck (big ol' Frito-Lay type truck with the rear doors strapped open) and completely unloaded these extinguishers on their sorry asses, soaking them all to the bone. It was hilarity :D

2. bigndn

bigndn

Media:
    Albums:

Nice! We pranked a visiting team one night by hosing down their bus with their own fire extinguisher. What a feeeeeeeeeeling!!!!!!!!

3. Spook50

Spook50 Get ready

The best part was that it was a drive-by soaking. We pulled up in a little John Deere Gator, unloaded for about 30 seconds or so, then sped off. It was the bestest...

4. Landpimp

Landpimp GOLD Star

Media:
    ah yes.........those were the days.........back in the day :)

5. Jman

Jman

See, that's the benefit of being in Durkadurkastan--you can get away with chit like that. . . .

6. 4dmalamute

4dmalamute

Holy crap, I thought I was the only one to do that with an fire ext.! Way back in highschool (14yrs ago) we would do that as well as get compressed air and then goto all the drive-through windows and order a large ice water without any ice. When they would hand it to us, we would whip out the water hose, or compressed air and let them have it! Talk about soaking them and everyone in the resturant! Good times good times.................now that I look back at it, I think I was a bastard kid!! :eek:

7. LabRat11

LabRat11

Did something like that back in high school...

However, the targets were the, um, :rolleyes: , 'ladies of the night'.