SOLD HZJ80 LHD Diesel with Barn doors ex UN cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

I am selling my 1992 HZJ80 , this is a cruiser that was manufactered for the general market and was delivered to the UN. This is a rare cruiser to find as to me at least it has every desirable option and non of the bs options. This is a true “poverty pack “ and hard to find .The 1HZ is in great condition with only 211 k km or around 132k miles on it , the H150 manual transmission has the part time 4wd transfer case behind it . To top it off it comes with oem dual fuel tanks and ac ( needs a charge) . Only thing really missing on this cruiser where lockers so I installed a set of oem e-lockers in it and rebuild the front axle while I was in it , I actually used a set of donor axles from a 97 because this cruiser originally came with a rear sf. I bought it last year in Europe and installed a new OME lift kit and ARB bulbar on it and took it with me to the Southern Cruiser Crawl last October where it performed flawless and since it was a rainy cold weekend I was happy to have brought this 80 vs an open cruiser ;)

At some time in the past someone painted this cruiser silver and I repainted it again in the oem white, nothing fancy just a new coat of white PPG paint. This is not a frame off or like new but a solid cruiser that takes you anywhere and it is probably the rarest 80 in the US. I haven’t had time to really clean it and I am gonna put some UN decals on it and swap out the wheels with oem 17” steelies that are on the way, once that is done it is going on EBay with a 25k buy it now price.

MUD price is 23k for it

1HZ H150
Part time 4wd
Locked axles ( front one just rebuild)
New OME HD lift kit with adjustable panhards
New ARB bumper
Dual fuel tanks
Barn doors
New 33” tires ( some rock rash from SCC)
Timing belt done 10 k miles ago
All oils and filters changed

A992BF62-ACB0-4597-BC95-C3FB4146FCA5.jpeg
C72D0617-BCE2-4412-ACB7-976BDECBA75E.jpeg
03FA0152-798C-4ED4-8D62-91B7B11DA8BD.jpeg
03A1C575-867C-43AB-9A8C-A6F8863988F2.jpeg

Last edited:

@cahill These ten pages are as good a place as any to start.

2019-1992= 27 years. What am I missing?

LOL!

Joe, thanks for an awesome truck. Can’t wait to see you at Roundup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom