For Sale HZJ7X front axle parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
I have just parted 4 8" High Pinion front axles out,ALL THIRD MEMBERS ARE SOLD but I have all the other parts available,if you want some spares now is the time,the brake calipers on these are the same as the V6 4Runner that everyone uses to upgrade the 40/55/60 and early 70 calipers.

because everyone likes pics and prices here we go

-Aisin freewheel hubs (also fit 80 series) 100$ per pair
-Short axleshaft with birf 75$
-Long axleshaft with birf 50$
-Empty axle housing 100$
-Axle housing with knuckles discs and tierod assembly 150$

DSCN1103.JPG
DSCN1094.JPG
DSCN1095.JPG
DSCN1099.JPG
DSCN1097.JPG

How much for a pair of wheel bearing hubs?

Just the hubs? How about 75$ for a pair plus the ride.They might both fit in a large usps flat rate box to save on shipping.

Joe

• Good Day Joe, just inquiring on picture #2 beside the front hub/rotor, I called it a hub shield, two of them, how much would be and ship to Toronto Canada (postal code:L5C3T5)
  • Thanks
  • jc

• Good Day Joe, just inquiring on picture #2 beside the front hub/rotor, I called it a hub shield, two of them, how much would be and ship to Toronto Canada (postal code:L5C3T5)
  • Thanks
  • jc
Pm send

Hi Joe just wanted to know if this will fit on LC FJ8O SERIES . I wasn't really sure on the picture

Hi Joe just wanted to know if this will fit on LC FJ8O SERIES . I wasn't really sure on the picture

No you will have to buy them from someone parting out an 80.

Okay thanks

Joe, interested in the following if you still have them available.

-a pair of Aisin freewheel hubs
-Short axleshaft with birf
-Long axleshaft with birf

Joe, interested in the following if you still have them available.

-a pair of Aisin freewheel hubs
-Short axleshaft with birf
-Long axleshaft with birf

I have one set of freewheels left and still have plenty of axleshafts and birfs,send me a pm with your adress and I will get you a shipping qoute.

Thanks

Joe

I will take the last pair of locking hub. PM sent!

Joe, what WMS are these front axles when built?

Haha I just saw this thread was two years old.

Axle housing available?

I think I still have one of the axle housing left and I just got another complete hub to hub axle in

Front axles fit 80 series diffs

If those Aisin hubs are long body to fit an 80 series that is one heck of a deal!

If those Aisin hubs are long body to fit an 80 series that is one heck of a deal!

Yes sir they do , unfortunately someone revived this 2016 tread and 99% of it is long gone ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom