For Sale HZJ79 body/box/front clip new take-off (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SevenX

GOLD Star
Threads
Morning all,

I have a spare body for sale, similar to the ones I’ve sold before.

HZJ79 left hand drive

Comes with the following:

Cab
Both doors
Interior rear plastics
Front outer fenders
Hood
Grill
Under grill valance
Headlights
Box

Does not come with:

Dash
Seats

Buyer responsible for shipping

Comes on an 8’ x 6’ x 5-1/2’ pallet

No tire kickers please!

$9,500 CAD (About $7000 USD) for all above
$7,000 CAD (About $5300 USD) for cab and box only (no front clip)

Last edited:
These are my photos, not exact cab since I sell a few of these, but you get exactly what is pictured.

0EFC42CC-A65F-46C0-8011-3555AEE99D0C.jpeg

Yup. 80 series with a frame stretch or shorten the bed. With the 79 cab I would stretch the frame.

Yup.

AD54CF00-407E-47F5-B746-979AC5B13A58.jpeg
3F3C3E94-859A-4350-B65B-840212352001.jpeg

Wasn’t the 79 series introduced in 1999? So you could wait 3.5 years and import the whole truck, correct?
Yes that is true but you‘ll pay 25% chicken tax on the importation.

Even from Canada?
There aren't many worth having in Canada. Mine trucks are usually in pretty rough shape by the time they are ten years old and they there might be a dozen sold each year at auction. Very few wind up being fixed up to roadworthy shape after that.

Yup. I got a mine truck for next to nothing <$1,000. Out of that truck the only piece still usable was the tub and it needs work. Luckily the 75 is modular so everything can be replaced. Wouldn't even think of something like that on a 79 cab with the fixed windscreen.

There aren't many worth having in Canada. Mine trucks are usually in pretty rough shape by the time they are ten years old and they there might be a dozen sold each year at auction. Very few wind up being fixed up to roadworthy shape after that.

I am not interested in doing a such thing myself at this time and probably never. Only asked because for some reason I didn't think the "chicken tax" applies to importation of trucks between Canada and US but I guess that only applies to new and already importable trucks.

Hey guys, we sorta hijacked the OPs classified ad. Let’s move the discussion to the 70 tech forum?

@SevenX GLWS! (and sorry for derailing your thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom