KZJ73 question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would test their operation before you go off road. The electric hubs are probably ok if they are maintained, but electrical things dont like mud and moisture.

I would test their operation before you go off road. The electric hubs are probably ok if they are maintained, but electrical things dont like mud and moisture.

Hey, tested the Auto Lock Hubs as per Oldblue and They work as intended.. thanks... Should I Grease them ? Or is there a better way to maintain them ?
They're covered so I would have to remove the Bolts.
Not touching it until... You have a minute to explain.... At your convenience....
👍

Get one obstacle at of the way at a time. Threads get really confusing with half a dozen maintenance jobs compressed into one thread. The workshop manual is your best place to start. Greasing hubs, replacing solenoids are best left to later after you have read a manual (FSM).
Most toyota parts have a part number on them. Put the part number into google and it usually gives a you picture, price and availability info
Youtube is becoming a good resource for maintenance videos, but keep an open mind. They are largely made by amateurs who sometimes make honest mistakes.
I found a Manual for it... From Australia... It's on the way.
Really Appreciate everyone's Help.
I'll start another thread if I run into problems after I read Up on it.

If they work I would let them alone and enjoy.

The only time they could be a problem is if the carbon brush's wear out or when the hubs are being put back on without pining the carbon brush's back. Or if they have been immersed in deep water for to long, water can reach the electrics via traveling thru from the swivel housing.

The only time they could be a problem is if the carbon brush's wear out or when the hubs are being put back on without pining the carbon brush's back. Or if they have been immersed in deep water for to long, water can reach the electrics via traveling thru from the swivel housing.
Oldblue... When I get the manual in.... I'll look up where their located.... And keep an eye on them.
Quick question.... Parts .... In the States, I have No idea how to find parts. What's a Good Online parts company for the KZJ73.. 1995.
If you know off the top of your head... Great... If not I'll keep searching. The only one I found was MegaZip... Any other?.

This may help you, Cheers.

SA 23 Gif.gif

SA 24 Gif.gif

SA 26 Gif.gif

SA 27 Gif.gif

SA 28 Gif.gif

The only one I found was MegaZip... Any other?.
Like I said , part number+google= cheapest price+availability There is partsouq, Amayama, the Saudi dealers and the japanese dealer that pop up when you search online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom