HZJ 77 info please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi.

I am just about to buy this version of LandCruiser. I have been unable to find out much about it. Any views, comments, links? Also any suggestions on sources of English language workshop manuals and/or service guides for this.

Thanks

Pretty much a Japanese market Cruiser, I think the 77 is solid axle leaf sprung front and rear, if not its coil front leaf rear(the suspension changed the same time the rest of the 70 series did, 2001?) IMOP its my favorite non US Cruiser. 4 door, most everything besides the body should be the same as the same year hzj74. Non clue for a service manaul in engish....might be able to find one for a HZJ74 a bit easier

what year is it?
where are you picking it up?

I googled and came up with
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=HZJ77

You need to post this in "Internat'l Cruiser Tech". There are a few folks outside North America. But for the most part most of us don't know to much about an hzj77 except we want what we can't have. Some will be familiar with the motor though.

[quote author=Landpimp link=board=1;threadid=13285;start=msg122753#msg122753 date=1079552233]

what year is it?
where are you picking it up?

It is 1993 and recently imported to the UK

[/quote]

this might be of some help to you. Its the Toyota Electonic Parts Catalog.......in russian ;) but you can translate it thru Babelfish.

this link is for the Japanese spec 70 series, check the box for your model, then click the right botton on the bottom, then start looking stuff up, there are diagrams(click box under diagram, it opens up and you can click on the picture), part #'s and you can even order parts.....in Russia ;)

it takes some getting use to but once you get it its VERY handy info. It might not tell ya how to fix it but it will tell you how it goes together.

http://www.elcats.ru/toyota/nahodka/modif.asp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom