HZJ 73 from russia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi from russia. We have J7 too.:):):)

it is my first report on your forum. However much I have many photos of the my HZJ 73 and HZJ 78 and lend cruisers friends yet.
Изображение 491.jpg
DSC_0245.JPG
Изображение 512.jpg

I will a bit tell about my Toyota. So: Hzj-73 "96, from finland with a run a 120.000 km (now 450.000). Rear suspension SOA, at the front suspension springs and levers from HZJ 80. An additional tank is by volume of 90 litres built in place of muffler. Front bullbar ARB, back kaymar. Winch WARN 8274.Wheels ProComp Xtreme MT 315/75R16.

I will a bit tell about my Toyota. So: Hzj-73 "96, from finland with a run a 120.000 km (now 450.000). Rear suspension SOA, at the front suspension springs and levers from HZJ 80. An additional tank is by volume of 90 litres built in place of muffler. Front bullbar ARB, back kaymar. Winch WARN 8274.Wheels ProComp Xtreme MT 315/75R16.

Nice;) How come your side windows are blocked,is it for some tax reason like Holland?

Hi All:

Voron, greetings! :cheers:

Nice trucks! Do you have any other 4 wheeling photos?

Thanks!

Alan

i have seen videos of your boys in Russia, you are maniacs behind the wheel.

NICE ride, welcome to Mud.

Hi Voron,
Nice rig you have !!
Have a 73 myself.
You should be able to upload many more pictures, but keep them as small in size as possible because as a non-paying member you have only limited space to upload.
Or put the pictures on a webspace somewhere and provide a link to them. Like THIS for my pictures of our trip to the Kola peninsula near Monchegorsk in North-west Russia (Karelia)

Hi Voron,
Nice rig you have !!
Have a 73 myself.
You should be able to upload many more pictures, but keep them as small in size as possible because as a non-paying member you have only limited space to upload.
Or put the pictures on a webspace somewhere and provide a link to them. Like THIS for my pictures of our trip to the Kola peninsula near Monchegorsk in North-west Russia (Karelia)
Hi.:) Acquainted places. I oftentimes was there.:):):)

Hi All:

Voron, spend US$20.00 and become a "Silver Star" member here on MUD - you get unlimited photo posting privileges.

Regards,

Alan

------------------------------------------------------------------

More photos are not allowed by a site. Or I am not able...:frown::frown::frown:

Or just use photobucket and you can upload them once and link to whatever other forums you are part of

Welcome Mate! :hillbilly:

Please more pics and videos of your rig in Russia :popcorn:

:beer: (Vodka) :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom