Hydro-booster Pump Motor and ABS Control (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I just got done with a cross country trip from Texas to Canada and developed many problems that were not there when I left on my 2004 LX with 145000 miles. But at the top of my list now is every time I brake the damn ABS code gets thrown. It still stops fine but I definitely need to start looking towards a solution the beeping is annoying. Does anyone know someone that sells rebuilt ones or kits to do it yourself?

4051DB98-77F0-4CB5-8E34-606F2694F0F9.png

Just fork the $2500 and get a new M/C. You can gamble on a new rebuilt motor for $400, but there are internal seals that can't be replaced. I spent over a $1000 on rebuilt motor, accumulator and other misc parts and it hasn't solved the issue of the same codes.

Just fork the $2500 and get a new M/C. You can gamble on a new rebuilt motor for $400, but there are internal seals that can't be replaced. I spent over a $1000 on rebuilt motor, accumulator and other misc parts and it hasn't solved the issue of the same codes.
Jesus that sucks do a lot of people have the same problems?

Jesus that sucks do a lot of people have the same problems?

Normal regular occurance at 120k miles to 200k miles. It's a wear item. It's in the sticky section and you can read all about it.

Cost of 100 cruiser ownership.

Normal regular occurance at 120k miles to 200k miles. It's a wear item. It's in the sticky section and you can read all about it.

Cost of 100 cruiser ownership.
Damn well I think I have almost replaced every wear item after I’m done with this.

Mine went at about 255K, I purchased the entire assembly from the local dealer and replaced it. The unit has worked flawlessly for over two years, it’s expensive but you won’t need another one for a good while. You can explore cheaper routes, but speaking from experience, the OE assembly will serve you well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom