Hydro-air suspension, how does it operate? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I do not have owners guide for my LX470 and possibly because of that I do not seem to understand how to operate the height control buttons.
I press "up" and car moves up just touch, however does not stay up if I start moving and same thing with "down".
How long is it supposed to travel up and down and why is it always moving back to "N" eventually.

thanks

It's probably broken. I'll give you $500 for the whole thing and save you the heartache.

Mish this is normal , they say the low posistion is for entry of occupants and when set speed is reached "i will look up the specs" the truck will go back to the normal spot . i think the same is for the high spot ,let me find the page and i will quote it

That's SOP, push once and it will go all the way up or down (you have to make sure the doors are closed). If you push and hold, it will go until you release. If you want it to stay at that position, I think you can then turn if off. If not, once you go faster than I think 15 mph it returns to normal.

Hi,
The height control lets you lower or raise the Landcruiser for certain driving conditions. Once you go above 19mph it automatically reverts back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom