SOLD Hutchinson wheels & Falken Tires: Las Vegas (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
5x150 17x8.5 Hutchinson Rock Monster Dual Bead Lock wheels and 285/75R17 (34x11.5) Falken AT3W all terrain tires. This is for 6 wheels and 6 tires. They were on my 100 series with dual spares for almost 1 year. They do have a couple cosmetic scratches from wheeling over the last year. 2 of the wheels have a bad O-ring. I have gotten replacements for those. They will be included. The bolt pattern is 5x150. They do not include center caps. They use the center Caps from stock land cruiser wheels. I have matched the powder coat on these wheels and can provide a spray can of paint to match to use for your center caps. The Hutchinson Rock Monsters are the only DOT approved bead locks on the market. These should fit Sequoia, Tundra, Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 & LX570. Located in Las Vegas. Will need a truck to pick up. Looking to get $2500.

IMG_6090.PNG

IMG_6091.PNG

IMG_6092.PNG

IMG_6089.PNG

Last edited:
sick wheels.. What is next?

sick wheels.. What is next?

I ended up going with the same wheels but in black. I also decided to try out a set of Toyo M/T's this time around. I'm changing the rig quite a bit in the next couple months. This was just one of those changes

IMG_6098.jpg

Picture was of the wheels I ran on my old BMW next to the wheels on the 100 series

I ended up going with the same wheels but in black. I also decided to try out a set of Toyo M/T's this time around. I'm changing the rig quite a bit in the next couple months. This was just one of those changes

View attachment 1822298
Picture was of the wheels I ran on my old BMW next to the wheels on the 100 series
Did you swap the silver nuts with the black ones on your current install?

What color locking nuts do the ones for sale come with - silver or black?

Did you swap the silver nuts with the black ones on your current install?

What color locking nuts do the ones for sale come with - silver or black?

So the way these work is there are the silver nuts and bolts that put the wheels together. They give you black plastic covers for these nuts and bolts once put together. I put the covers on the Grey wheels. On the black wheels I decided I liked the look of the bolts without the covers. So I didn't put them on the black ones.

So the way these work is there are the silver nuts and bolts that put the wheels together. They give you black plastic covers for these nuts and bolts once put together. I put the covers on the Grey wheels. On the black wheels I decided I liked the look of the bolts without the covers. So I didn't put them on the black ones.
Thanks for clarifying - didn’t realize there were covers when looking at the website image.

Ben, we're all going to need to see a full shot of your rig with these new wheels and meats.

I don't have any good ones yet! Give me till this weekend and I'll grab some! I get the truck back on Friday!

View attachment 1822298

Any idea on what spray paint would best match the black wheels? I have the same wheels... Looking to paint my center caps to match.

we're all going to need to see a full shot of your rig with these new wheels and meats.

As requested!

I hate black wheels. You don't get to see any details of them. They just blob together with the tires and wheel wells. But these. These have changed my mind. I really like the way these worked out. If I had done my ARB bumpers like I wanted to in the beginning and color matched them the same grey as the Hutchinsons that are for sale, I think it would've looked better. But because everything is black I felt like the old wheels just didn't flow. I still think someone with grey bumpers and trim would make these wheels for sale look amazing!

IMG_6179.jpg

Heading to Barstow, CA on Tuesday, 11/27, to pick up a military trailer. I can bring these with me if anyone in SoCal wants to meet up there.

Just curious- why didnt you just powder coat the old wheels black?

Love the black wheels on your truck.

Also, since you’ve had some time with these, how’s the ride? I think each wheel/tire is approaching 90 lbs- how does that affect drivability? Any trouble getting them balanced? Thanks

how’s the ride? I think each wheel/tire is approaching 90 lbs- how does that affect drivability? Any trouble getting them balanced? Thanks

How's the ride? I'm kind of confused on this question. It went down the road with no issues. The tires didn't make any noticeable road noise. These wheels & tires did not rub. Unlike my new setup.

I've learned that high end wheels are expensive for a reason. They balance with almost no weight. Every tire shop I've had balance them, says they are surprised how well they balance with little weight. They do weigh 125lbs each.

I can't say I noticed a difference drive ability wise. I took a stock truck and built it in 3 months. It was parked and not driven During the build. So I can't tell you the difference because I just don't remember to be honest.

The reason I didn't powdercoat these wheels is because I no longer had a set of wheels to put on my truck. I would need a lift to leave the LC on while I broke them apart and took them to the powdercoater. I also wanted to try a set of mud terrains so I figured it would be easier to order new wheels and tires and just sell these ones.

Last edited:
ttt

Hi Ben.
I may be interested if you still have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom