SOLD Hutchinson 17" Beadlocks for UZJ100 / URJ200 / Tundra (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PM's sent to everyone.

They are about 46 lbs I think. The complete box shipped is 48 lbs.

These are pending sale.

SOLD! Thanks for all the interest everyone!

Here are the pics...awesome setup.

tirewheelcombo1-jpg.1186025

tirewheelcombo2-jpg.1186026

I have more pics of the setup from different angles. I'll post them up at some point...but gotta get back to work now.

Any tire rub? Lift kit?

Hey @stady isetta, just FYI, the pictures just show a stock LX with the wheels and tires mounted. I have not set up the rig to use these yet. To actually be a usable setup off-road, the mod list is pretty extensive:

1. Remove the AHC system.
2. Diff Drop kit.
3. Max out front torsion bars with aftermarket UCA's and new shocks.
4. New coils and shocks on the back to match.
5. 1.5" body lift with front and rear bumper lifts.
6. Trim the inner wheel well slightly behind each wheel.

Those are the big mods to make it work. Other things to do would probably be extended bump stops, extended sway bar links, probably extended breathers, and maybe extended brake lines. None of these have I yet done.

The only other option is to do a SAS, which is what I am planning on doing. That would eliminate the need for items 2, 3, 5, and 6 from the list above. Of course, at a great expense.

Spacers are not needed as the wheels push everything out about 1".

I believe AHC was set to high at the time this photo was taken. However, the front is lifted about 1/2" off the ground with the jack stands.

Definitely a doable and awesome setup, just requires time and cash.

Hey @stady isetta, just FYI, the pictures just show a stock LX with the wheels and tires mounted. I have not set up the rig to use these yet. To actually be a usable setup off-road, the mod list is pretty extensive:

1. Remove the AHC system.
2. Diff Drop kit.
3. Max out front torsion bars with aftermarket UCA's and new shocks.
4. New coils and shocks on the back to match.
5. 1.5" body lift with front and rear bumper lifts.
6. Trim the inner wheel well slightly behind each wheel.

Those are the big mods to make it work. Other things to do would probably be extended bump stops, extended sway bar links, probably extended breathers, and maybe extended brake lines. None of these have I yet done.

The only other option is to do a SAS, which is what I am planning on doing. That would eliminate the need for items 2, 3, 5, and 6 from the list above. Of course, at a great expense.

Spacers are not needed as the wheels push everything out about 1".

I believe AHC was set to high at the time this photo was taken. However, the front is lifted about 1/2" off the ground with the jack stands.

Definitely a doable and awesome setup, just requires time and cash.

@VidereStudios looks wicked so far! Take some images of your build please. I am just gathering information now on doing something similar.

I have been sitting on eight Hutchinson WA-0550 beadlock wheels...I originally was going to put them on my two LX's, but I think I am going to keep one LX more street oriented and just use four on the other one.

So I am entertaining the idea of selling one set of four. These are all new wheels and include brand new o-rings and nuts...I have one set of Matte Black and one set of Silver. Wheels look like the ones below:

View attachment 1176912

View attachment 1176913

Specs are as follows:

Hutchinson P/N WA-0550
Size 17 x 8.5”
Bolt pattern 5H – 150 mm BCD
Lug style M14 shank nut (hub piloted)
Hub bore diameter 4.32” (109.8 mm)
SAE rated load 3,200 lbs. - 60 psi
Backspacing 5.81” (147.6 mm)
Construction Cast aluminum alloy

Here is an excellent link describing the wheels and showing a set of Matte Black wheels installed on a Tundra:

Hutchinson Rock Monster Wheels for 5/150

These wheels are $483 new (individual price). I am hoping to get $400 apiece plus PayPal fee (if applicable) and shipping.
Hello,
Nothing like asking if you still have these 8 years later. HAHA. Any chance you still have these or know where I could buy a set of these?

LOL. These are long gone. :D

I would love to get another set, but these are becoming super rare. Wish I hadn't of sold these! :bang:

I have been sitting on eight Hutchinson WA-0550 beadlock wheels...I originally was going to put them on my two LX's, but I think I am going to keep one LX more street oriented and just use four on the other one.

So I am entertaining the idea of selling one set of four. These are all new wheels and include brand new o-rings and nuts...I have one set of Matte Black and one set of Silver. Wheels look like the ones below:

View attachment 1176912

View attachment 1176913

Specs are as follows:

Hutchinson P/N WA-0550
Size 17 x 8.5”
Bolt pattern 5H – 150 mm BCD
Lug style M14 shank nut (hub piloted)
Hub bore diameter 4.32” (109.8 mm)
SAE rated load 3,200 lbs. - 60 psi
Backspacing 5.81” (147.6 mm)
Construction Cast aluminum alloy

Here is an excellent link describing the wheels and showing a set of Matte Black wheels installed on a Tundra:

Hutchinson Rock Monster Wheels for 5/150

These wheels are $483 new (individual price). I am hoping to get $400 apiece plus PayPal fee (if applicable) and shipping.
I should have kept looking around before emailing you. Looks like numerous people were asking about them. Any chance you might know where a set of these could be bought? NOS or used? Thanks for your time bud!

No worries! They are out of stock everywhere and Hutchinson isn't making them any more. So the only chance I see in getting a set is someone selling them here or on another Toyota off road forum...maybe one of the Tundra forums. I kick myself every time I think about wheels for my 100's.

No worries! They are out of stock everywhere and Hutchinson isn't making them any more. So the only chance I see in getting a set is someone selling them here or on another Toyota off road forum...maybe one of the Tundra forums. I kick myself every time I think about wheels for my 100's.
Hutchinson discontinued the kit in 2020 destroyed the wheel model / cast for these wheels. I have been emailing with a rep over there, and they are willing to bring back the model / cast if someone can commit to 200 wheels. I asked them if they could come down to 100 wheels and am waiting to hear back. Note, specifically I am talking about model # WA-0550 or Rock Monster Kit 60715.

Hutchinson discontinued the kit in 2020 destroyed the wheel model / cast for these wheels. I have been emailing with a rep over there, and they are willing to bring back the model / cast if someone can commit to 200 wheels. I asked them if they could come down to 100 wheels and am waiting to hear back. Note, specifically I am talking about model # WA-0550 or Rock Monster Kit 60715.

Interesting. I am surprised they destroyed the casting for the WA-0550 wheels. There are so many 100's, 200's, Sequoia's, and Tundra's out there that could use those wheels.

It could be possible to get 20 people together who would buy five wheels to hit the 100 wheels if they agree to that. I know I would jump at the opportunity to get another 5 to 7 wheels.

Interesting. I am surprised they destroyed the casting for the WA-0550 wheels. There are so many 100's, 200's, Sequoia's, and Tundra's out there that could use those wheels.

It could be possible to get 20 people together who would buy five wheels to hit the 100 wheels if they agree to that. I know I would jump at the opportunity to get another 5 to 7 wheels.
I think 20+ people would be interested (hell, I would probably buy two full sets of wheels). I started a separate thread on this topic below:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom