Husky/Weathertech Land Cruiser replacement stickers-need measurements! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

40Man

SILVER Star
Threads
I am putting together a one-time order for Land Cruiser stickers. Can anyone confirm the measurement for the 100 series Husky and Weathertech mats? Hopefully they are the same as the 200 series mats, but need some members to confirm.

If you are interested in an order, see the details here:

forum.ih8mud.com

200 Series Husky and Weathertech Mat Land Cruiser Stickers Ordering Now Open through October 11 only.
As discussed in another thread, I've received samples which I can now refine for orders for the Husky and Weathertech mats. After many comments, it is clear that their is not a strong desire for silver background stickers, so there will only be one option. Black background with silver text...
forum.ih8mud.com
forum.ih8mud.com

Be sure to order by October 11. This is going to be a one-time/one-off order!

20190930_185935.jpg

I just went measure my Weathertechs in my 80. The stickers are 1.2" x 3.6" (30.4mm x 91.4mm). My Weathertechs in my 2006 LX are missing the stickers but it appears that 30mm x 117mm stickers would fit.

@bamma do you know the size of the Husky stickers that you are making? I couldn't find the size posted in the other thread in the 200 forum. Thanks for taking on this cool project. The stickers look pimp!!

Last edited:
I just went measure my Weathertechs in my 80. The stickers are 1.2" x 3.6" (30.4mm x 91.4mm). My Weathertechs in my 2006 LX are missing the stickers but it appears that 30mm x 117mm stickers would fit.

@bamma do you know the size of the Husky stickers that you are making? I couldn't find the size posted in the other thread in the 200 forum. Thanks for taking on this cool project. The stickers look pimp!!

The Husky stickers have been updated to 129.54mm x 31.496mm" and the radius has been updated. I expect to have a sample weathertech sticker any day to confirm the radius and size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom