Husky liners exact fit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I wanted to order a set of husky liners in tan that are an exact fit but it seems this option is no longer available from the website?

Call them. They had the front and middle available as of a few years ago. Cargo area is not available.

just aheads up, I have them and the weathertechs i think the husky "exact fit" is slightly exaggerated, mine are always moving about. looking at getting 3d printed exact fits from australia.

Just ordered full set weather techs off Amazon ($350 😝). Looked long and hard, husky doesn't carry them for our rigs. Loving the weather techs so far...

just aheads up, I have them and the weathertechs i think the husky "exact fit" is slightly exaggerated, mine are always moving about. looking at getting 3d printed exact fits from australia.

Do you have a link? I have 3D ones in my Yaris S and they are fantastic.

Do you have a link? I have 3D ones in my Yaris S and they are fantastic.
Ill find it BUT they only make for RHD and Im trying to persuade them that there is a market.

I just installed some weather techs and there a pretty good fit in the front the rear leaves a little to be desired. As much as I don’t use the back seat I’d be satisfied with the fronts and a cheaper generic for the back seats.

I found some information and they are different than the 3D Maxspiders I have which are excellent. I’ve reached out to this company as well. What I like about these is the mold is very good not even giving it the possibility to move around like other brands and the edges that come up on the sides don’t flex allowing water and debris in between.

Just got off the phone with Husky and the exact fit mats have been discontinued :(

That’s disappointing. I have them in my 200 and they are great, much better than the Weathertechs. Thanks for sharing.

I found the front Husky liners were too rigid and moved around too much. I returned them.
I ended up with the WT liners in black for my gray interior. Others reported the gray was a terrible match. I love my front black WT liners.
The second row gray husky mat works great for me, tight fit, lots of coverage and doesn't move around.
Just my two cents.

My gray weather techs suck. I'm working on a better way to secure them.
I had problems with the drivers front weathertech sliding around. The screw in anchor is useless. I drilled a hole on my mat and got a body clip to secure it to the hook where the original floor mat was secured.

I did exactly this:

Stolen from here:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom