Events/Trails Hurricane Creek 2021, May 21-23 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just wanted to add to this thread. I planned out an extension to this trip. Me and two other buddy’s had planned on riding Hurricane creek the same weekend but continuing it throughout the next week. We are staying on the Trans American trail and riding it all the way out to Telico Plains and then picking up the Ga traverse back toward Lake Jocassee. We will camp a different spot every night of the week. Plan on being home May 28th or 29th. Anyone is welcome to join.
Damn! This sounds great! I wish I had the time off work- I would totally join you!

Just wanted to add to this thread. I planned out an extension to this trip. Me and two other buddy’s had planned on riding Hurricane creek the same weekend but continuing it throughout the next week. We are staying on the Trans American trail and riding it all the way out to Telico Plains and then picking up the Ga traverse back toward Lake Jocassee. We will camp a different spot every night of the week. Plan on being home May 28th or 29th. Anyone is welcome to join.
I did this exact route towards the end of last summer. I can show you some places to see and some places to skip. Most of the TAT is pretty boring, but the GTRAV backwards is awesome. I have the track on GAIA, we can go over it while at HC.

Meet up time and location updated

You can scratch me off the list - I now have too many jobs, and too many critters. Maybe next time!

Please scratch me off the list. Not going to be able to make it on this one.

While I certainly won't be around for the whole weekend, I might make a beer fairy appearance if work scheduling and arranging of critter care allows. Maybe. No promises.

While I certainly won't be around for the whole weekend, I might make a beer fairy appearance if work scheduling and arranging of critter care allows. Maybe. No promises.
What's the fuel situation looking like up there in the high country? We're running on fumes down here in Charlotte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom