UPDATED 02/19/2024!!! Huracan Fabrication Tailgate Storage Group Buy starts 02/19/24 and ends 03/04/2024!!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks! Ordered a carpeted version for my 100. Exchange rate + shipping to Kansas was $332.98 usd today.

I'm looking for pictures of a carpeted 80 series version. Lots of 100 series here but no 80s.

Ordering it tomorrow ! Too bad they don't have different color carpets...would like a dark brown.

I just ordered mine today. Total was $327 USD delivered to SLC, UT.

Just placed my order and with the strong US $, with shipping $261! Great price for a cool mod for my FJ60

yep, just got my tracking number last night!
I'm excited to see these tailgate kits! I'm hoping they drop mine in the mail soon as well, I'm taking the wife and her friend to Moab the middle of May.

When is my kit coming? Ordered 3/27
Just to give you and some others some perspective, I ordered mine on 3/26 and received shipping 4/1 and received the shipment 4/8. Not sure if I was one of the first few so got some of the production they already had in stock though. Live in Nevada for what its worth.

mine is suppose to be deliver today based on the tracking I received.

I ordered on 3/27 and I received tracking notification on 4/2, but the DHL number provided is not valid. I am hoping for the best.

Ordered 3/26 and no news even after emailing them
They replied to my message the next day. They're swamped and had a lot of us place orders at once so they're working through them in the order they were received I was told.

I inquired about my order yesterday via email and had a response that evening. Huracan indicated that normally I would have already received my package but due to the current world climate it is currently held up in Melbourne waiting for a flight across the big pond.

It looks like there was some activity today, so that's encouraging!
Screenshot_20200410-103307.png

They replied that marine carpet orders are stuck in Melbourne while the rest of us have our kits already in TX prepping for shipment

I want one bad for my 80. What color is the marine carpet?

I want one bad for my 80. What color is the marine carpet?

Dark grey. Group buy ends today....might already be over...not sure about the actual time since Oz is several hours different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom