UPDATED 02/19/2024!!! Huracan Fabrication Tailgate Storage Group Buy starts 02/19/24 and ends 03/04/2024!!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone else order in the last 2 weeks and still not receive the shipping notice? Guessing the group buy backed them up since they're made to order

Mine was ordered Oct 25, and is still showing as "your order is being processed" as well. Probably just processing the 19 orders from the group buy.

Mine was ordered Oct 25, and is still showing as "your order is being processed" as well. Probably just processing the 19 orders from the group buy.

Ordered same day, I figured they were just backed up from the group buy but figured it's worth asking the cohort :)

I sent them a message and will report back once I hear something!

Per Huracan:

“Hey mate,

tailgates are in the works, two went out yesterday and a bunch more will go on Monday. They are being dispatched in the order that they were placed.”

Great, thanks

Per Huracan:
tailgates are in the works, two went out yesterday and a bunch more will go on Monday. They are being dispatched in the order that they were placed.”

Great, I just checked my order status and wondered what was going on. It sounds like things are moving. I ordered on the 30th so I'm probably bottom of the queue. :doh:

I finally got time to install it today. I placed my order Oct 11 and received it Nov 2. Everything went smoothly. I didn’t use all the bolts, so I could still use the old carpet to cover it up. Thanks again for setting it up!

130E0659-F561-41B0-B003-44C944EAA8D3.jpeg

0CAD37DA-AECF-4C8B-8387-19398B28294C.jpeg

I received a shipping update and tracking Sunday, looks like I might have mine by the weekend.

Wow that was quick, left Aus on Monday and arrived at my shop this morning! Looks like I have something fun to do this weekend!

Had some interest on one of the FB groups on these and working out details to do another group buy. Please post here if you would be interested.

Had some interest on one of the FB groups on these and working out details to do another group buy. Please post here if you would be interested.

Mines worked out great, I'd encourage anyone on the fence about this mod jumping on the Group Buy when it comes around!

I’m interested for sure. I could probably get another guy onboard here too.

Awesome

Interested

Interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom